MyWetloook

Message # 17491.4.1.1.1.1.1.3

Subject: Hello To Leonmoomin

Date: Fri 05/08/05 23:58:45 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry Leonmoomin. I think I have mistaken you from another. I am sure the girl from the site I think about was Lisa, not Fiona.

There is nothing wrong with earning money, but what we are talking about here is contributions to this forum, and pictures, which you must pay for, are NOT contributions.

In reply to Message (17491.4.1.1.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: Mooches and freeloaders

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Fri 05/08/05 20:27:26 GMT

No, buying a membership helps the person selling the material to produce more.

brief leonmoomin history!

Started in 2000 with a small site featuring my then girlfriend Fiona!  (Free)

Started my next site, "At The Fountains"!  (still Free)  Which featured more than anything else, pictures of my friends modelling for me and candid, about half and half!

In about 2003 I launched "Fully Clothed" with the intention of it being free, to be supported by sales of videos, thing is, these days videos don't sell in huge numbers, not enough to support regular updates.  So I had my fully free modelled wet and messy site, all free, I got very little feedback and then, when I couldn't update, I got complaints, sheesh, complaints about a free site not updating.  So, the final straw came, I started to charge!

Charging came a long way down the road though, a long time after I had given away a HUGE amount of free material.

I would have liked to keep it all free, but, its not possible, everything costs money, hosting, locations, outfits etc, etc.  Not to mention my time, putting in huge amounts of time and effort for very little in return.

Now perhaps, MaK you are a jeans fan, in which case, I admit, I have not given much to you to remember, but then it was not my interest.  If I am now doing jeans and trousers sets, they are sets that would not exsist if it wasn't for the push of the dollar!

I don't know where you get the idea it is greed from?  I am not rich, in fact far from it, greed would imply that I am greedy for wanting to make some money out of my work, as this is now all i do, would you rather i go hungry and homeless just so you can get your free wetlook fix??

Perhaps one day I will win the lottery and when i do, I will make all my stuff free again, until then, I work for a living and wetlook is my product!

Tell me anon, what job do you do, are you greedy for wanting your wages at the end of every month?

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (17491.4.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Mooches and freeloaders

By Anonymous - mx Fri 05/08/05 16:29:37 GMT

It not the high qulity pictures but the want you to pay for everything if you ask me their the ones being greedy now.+ If it wasnt for their free sites I dont think they would be were they are now.  buying a membership just adds to the cycle of greed
In reply to Message (17491.4.1.1.1) Thumbs Down Mooches and freeloaders

By FountainFrolic - us Fri 05/08/05 10:05:19 GMT

"I am only interested in high quality pictures and therefore almost never open sites or links with party pictures, candid pictures or webshots."

Oh, and you're obviously one of those freeloaders and mooches who think the producers should provide you with all those "high quality pictures" free completely at their own expense.  There is LOTS and LOTS of wet pics and videos on Leonmoonin.net  Quit whining, buy a membership, or take what scraps the producers are nice enough to throw you FREE.  Thumbs Down Angry Thumbs Down

In reply to Message (17491.4.1.1) Hello Re: Oh how quickly people forget!

By MaK - dk Fri 05/08/05 06:28:43 GMT

There is quite a difference between MostWet.com and Leonmoomin.net, which I am talking about. I am only interested in high quality pictures and therefore almost never open sites or links with party pictures, candid pictures or webshots.

I may be mistaken you from another and please correct me if I am wrong, but as far I remember you startet out with a site with a lot of pictures with a girl (your girlfriend?) called Lisa. If this is the case, you must admit that it was quite a "dry" period ;-)

In reply to Message (17491.4.1) Info Oh how quickly people forget!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Fri 05/08/05 04:39:16 GMT

Until recently only posted dry teasers???

Have you been asleep for the last five years, did you miss MostWet.com and all the other free stuff over the years?

Anyways, I do agree with you, much as I appreceate the vote.  It may serve to dishearten some posters, unless every single person replies here and every single contributer gets mentioned!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (17491.4) Thumbs Down You forgot too many!

By MaK - dk Fri 05/08/05 01:04:21 GMT

What about Darret and Kerry Tiller, who regulary supplied us with great SC and asian links until they couldn't get the time for it any more. Are they already forgotten?

Of course the wetlook producers are great contributors, but they are at the same time using it for advertising, and except for post #17428 Leonmoomin has until now primary shown dry teasers. I really thanks Nigel for a great forum and a great programming job making the forum fast, but I do not think that I offend him by saying that he is not among the biggest contributors himself, and even the best forum is nothing worth without contributions.

I think that a top 5 list like this will do more damage than good, because all the great contributors, which are not mentioned, may be disappointed and might stop posting. A single contribution, which may start a good discussion, may be much more valuable than a picture or video clip from a wetlook producer, which you can also find on the wetlook producers homepage.

In reply to Message (17491) Hello Forum awards

By mawwam - ex Thu 04/08/05 13:34:02 GMT

I have looked at this forum everyday for around 2 years now.  Everyday i am more and more impressed by the contributions of many people on this forum.  So i have decided to list my top 5 contributors to this forum.  Although i am listing 5 of my favourites, i would just like to say everybody who posts anything here is greatly appreciated for helping this community with mostly free wetlook.

Here is my top 5

1 Nigel for setting up this forum

2 Rumpel- For his great effort in providing quality pictures

3-Leonmoomin- For setting up brilliant events and also his superb websites

4-Erik-elsas- I have enjoyed every update on the websites which are also free

5-MK- His knowledge of TV shows is outstanding.  Well done!!!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for making this community a great one to be part of.  

Please feel free to share with us your top 5 so we can all see who is king of the wetlook community!!!

thanks mawwam

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]