Wetlook-Online

Message # 1749.2

Subject: Hello Re: last night on BBC1

Date: Sat 11/01/03 19:15:57 GMT

Name: Wetlongskirts (Chris W) gb

Email: elgol@gmx.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I saw it but didn't record it as I wasn't at home. I didn't even know the programme was on, and it wouldn't have occurred to me to set up the video even if it I'd known, as the show hadn't been on before. I should expect the unexpected more! The programme was a pilot, but they are appealing for wannabe contestants, so there should be a series to follow at some point. It's a pity Clare Sweeney didn't join in with in any of the games! Happy

The leaking tube was also used in the original pilot for Friends Like These. That was better, because the team of 5 girls were all normal clothes (jeans etc.). Unfortunately, they dropped the idea of a team game when FLT eventually aired, and no watery individual games have featured since. Looks like the team game idea in the FLT pilot got resurrected as the main tenet for this new show.

In reply to Message (1749) Question last night on BBC1

By harrywetshorts - uu Sat 11/01/03 18:36:01 GMT

Did anyone see that programme on BBC 1 last (saturday) night where 2 families have to compete for a holiday home in Spain.

They have to do several games, some involving water.

There was a Blue and red team.

One game was to fill a 5 foot cylinder of water, however the cylinder had holes in it. So members of the team had to attempt to plug them, whilst another member poured water into the tube.

they all wore t shirts,

The red team had 2 better looking girls in it( they were wearing vest tops), however their strategy worked well and they finished first, without getting too wet.

The blue team had a 2 girls holding the tube lower down, and they got soaked.

Did anyone manage to get video footage of the action.????

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]