minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:03:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 17488.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook show coming to the UK?

Date: Thu 04/08/05 10:06:44 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I cannot find any press releases that mention this....but it could be true.

But somehow I doubt that they will stick to the same format as the original show....they are sure to alter it and shorten it quite considerably.

You see...there is a major cultural difference between Italian tv shows and UK or American gameshows. In Italy (and Spain and South America) the concept of "all night long" variety shows and gameshows are very popular....i.e. one big show that lasts from 2.5 to 3hrs long...that encompasses an entire block of primetime programming (i.e. from 8pm to 11pm).

In the USA and UK...the concept of big production variety shows went out of fashion in the 1970's...and these days the UK and American programming is very fast paced and no tv station in the UK or America is going to air a variety show gameshow that lasts for 2 to 3 hrs.....it ain't gonna happen. American and UK tv these days will only tolerate short blocks of 30 minute or 60 minute shows.

The longest format any UK or American tv channel will tolerate is a 1hr show...when it comes to gameshows or variety shows....so...in order for Scherzi A Parte to play in the UK...they are going to have to cut that show down from 2.5 hrs to not more than a 60 minute show...so lots will get cut out.

I cannot recall a 2.5 hr show airing in the UK since TISWAS in the late 1970's.

As other people are  reporting, the BBC are going to bring back THE GENERATION GAME....which has always been a highly popular show....but thats a 1hr format....the BBC would never attempt to air a 3hr version of THE GENERATION GAME.....so if Scherzi A Parte does come to the UK...they have to cut it down by about 50%...and air an extremely watered down version (bad pun).

BTW...for anybody on the west coast....they just aired another water tank game on Univision channel VIDA TV program this morning ...with 2 ladies in format dress in the flooding water tank....you can catch it on the west coast later today.

mk

In reply to Message (17488) Lookout Wetlook show coming to the UK?

By stu_ellis - ex Thu 04/08/05 07:29:00 GMT

I heard on another forum, that channel 4 has bought rights to 'Scherzi a Parte'. I  believe this is an italian show with lots of wetlook? Can anyone confirm!? MK probably?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]