WetlookPro

Message # 17468.3.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: public wetlook update on wetrom.com

Date: Wed 03/08/05 14:18:47 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: flaviu@beingwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First of all I did not intend to make the shootings in public.... That's my patrner's Leon style and he is far better then I am, at shootings in public.

We begin the day in another location but because the shadow we must change place and we ask this place owner to give permission to make some shootings there.

You  can easily imagine that the people start to look at the girls and order more beer to stay longer and enjoy the show.

Of course Victor you guessed right the people asked about the shootings but I said to them we make the shootings to do a videoclip and that's all.... we did not lie to them because this is whet we do with the clips.... I could tell them about the site and everything but I guess it was too long to explain them all the things and we had no time for that.

You ask about the gils.... well the girls love to modell and they love to be watched so they enjoy the situation far more than I was ;) I don't like to be bothered when I am shooting... I like to concentrate to the camera and to the girls, all those people who ask me this or that and stare at the cameras was a little annoying but I can tell you.... the girls had fun....

Thank you for the questions,

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (17468.3) Hello Re: public wetlook update on wetrom.com

By Victor - ru Wed 03/08/05 13:20:27 GMT

Sorry, one more question. Did the girls have any objections to the shooting in public?

Thank you in advance. If you don't answer I'll understand you, but if you answer I'll be very greatful.

In reply to Message (17468) Info public wetlook update on wetrom.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - flaviu@beingwet.com ro Wed 03/08/05 09:09:15 GMT

This week on wetrom.com - a public outdoor session

wetrom.com
wetrom.com Latest Update
>>><<<

Wed, Aug 3:
Elize and Carmen
As I said before that day was pretty hard to work for the girls because we shoot in a public place with a lot of people whatching them.

I think they still do a very good job and they manage to have a lot of fun
21 hi-res photos and 5 video clips

Visit wetrom.com now!

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]