Wetlook-Online

Message # 17463.2

Subject: Hello Re: Good discussion in 17432

Date: Wed 03/08/05 05:54:55 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When guys post pics of themselves here, I think this is what has been happening:

1.  Straight male wet/messy fan sees the new entry in the main forum page and thinks to himself

"Ooh, new pictures!"

2.  Before he even clicks on the entry, said fan starts to get turned on at the mere thought of seeing a some new girl in a new wet situation.

3.  Fan opens the new post and sees a man getting wet or messy, and realizes he is turned on and looking at a picture of another guy.

4.  Fan thinks to himself "Only gay men are turned on by other men, but I'M NOT GAY!". He feels very uncomfortable and resentful that he has been tricked and manipulated.

5.  Said fan posts a flame to the effect that "there should be only pictures of women here".

As Nigel had pointed out in a recent thread, male wetlook should be clearly posted as such, at least until the majority of forum visitors get used to male wetlook appearing here. If it occurs more often, people will get used to it.

Male wetlook should be as welcome here as female, for all the reasons already stated. It may encourage more female participation in the forum and also acknowledge that males' interest in wetlook isn't just of seeing women but also enjoying it themselves.

If you're going to allow yourself to feel tricked and manipulated like our hypothetical wet fan, just remember: you brought it on yourself - don't go blaming someone else. If you see something not to your liking, just move on.

In reply to Message (17463) Talking Good discussion in 17432

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Wed 03/08/05 04:49:40 GMT

I don't know how many of you have been following the discussion in post 17432 below, but the post has prompted what I feel is an important discussion on this board.  The disussion is about whether or not we'd like to see both male and female content on this board.  In other words, do we want to make this board a friendly place where both men and women can post their pictures or do we want it to remain a mostly male forum where everybody posts pictures with the idea of pleasing just the guys.  I know I'd like to see more couples posting pictures and telling their stories.  It reminds us that wetlook isn't just a male thing, but that women enjoy it as well and may actually like it in a healthy relationship.  Take a look and give your two cents.

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?17432

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]