Wetlook-Online

Message # 17457.1

Subject: Hello Re: wet look forum

Date: Tue 02/08/05 15:39:08 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dear Jeff!

The problem is that the number of women visiting wetlook forums and sites is quite small compared to the number of men. Not that women don't enjoy wetlook. They do! They get wet from time to time when they are in the right mood and when they feel like doing it. But there are very few regular wetlookers among women, and the chances of meeting one residing in your area are quite small. Like the group Metallica sings "Sad but true".

Though it is not as bad as that. A possible way of finding a wet partner is the following one: you get aquianted with a lady regardless of the wetlook angle and get her involved into wetlook. She might grow to like it or agree to do it for you as a favour. That's not only my opinion, the problem of finding a wet partner has been widely discussed on this forum and I have summed up other people's experience.

Another possible solution is to hang around the fountain area in your town, and when you see a girl getting wet and enjoying it get aquainted with her. I have seen a guy doing it with good results, but one should be able to choose the right moment to come to a girl and should have a way with girls.

Good luck!

In reply to Message (17457) Wow wet look forum

By Jeff - mudman4949@yahoo.com us Tue 02/08/05 12:28:42 GMT

I just want to know if there are any wet look ladies looking for some wet fun in the southern California area. I am new to this but think that it is the greatest. Thank you Wetlook World Forum for this opportunity.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]