minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:18:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 17432.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Can we have a consensus on women's views?

Date: Tue 02/08/05 13:30:42 GMT

Name: Markus ch

Email: markus@manowam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks, friend, for starting a interesting discussion.

I really never wanted to bother someone on this forum. I am a normal guy, into women, I prefer to watch women and girls in wet (and messy) clothes - and even dry ;-) As I enjoy the feeling of wet clothes I decided to show some of my wet and messy pics and clips - knowing that mostly men would like it, mostly gay men. This is not disturbing me because I would like to make fun to anyone who likes it, if men or women. I think that women are not so much focussed on viewing other men or women into wetness - even they enjoy to be soaked themselfes. Would be great to have some response from females on here, if they are some... Thanks and all the best to you all! Markus

In reply to Message (17432.1.1.1) Question Can we have a consensus on women's views?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 01/08/05 16:14:46 GMT

Obviously, gay men (and I imagine there may be some here) are going to want to see other men wet, but, what do women want? Do women who like wetlook want to see men get wet? Or is the whole idea of wanting to see the target sex wet only something that men desire?

Just wondering, because if women do like it, I don't have a problem personally with male content here. It is only fair really, after all. And besides, I cannot complain about gay tastes either.

Actually, male content can help -- think of Todd and Jennifer, and how cute a couple they make, it adds an extra dimension to the photographs that can give hope to those wondering if wetlook can be found within, and thrive within, a relationship.

What do you women think?

In reply to Message (17432.1.1) Question What Not? Just try to write a sentence!

By xbertx1 - bertel@world4you.com de Mon 01/08/05 12:59:15 GMT

What do you mean by NOT !! wet pre op girl?
In reply to Message (17432.1) Thumbs Down Re: MALE WET & MESSY SITE

By wet pre op girl - ca Mon 01/08/05 11:20:41 GMT

NOT !!
In reply to Message (17432) Hello MALE WET & MESSY SITE

By Markus - markus@manowam.com ch Mon 01/08/05 06:02:59 GMT

Dear friends

I don't want to disturb you all - well, I prefer to see girls and gals in water too.

But god created me as a man and so I wanted to show you some of my wet and messy adventures at my site www.manowam.com - if ever someone likes it...

Sorry for posting a male topic.

All the best, Markus

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]