WetlookPro

Message # 17393.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Wetlook Instincts

Date: Sat 30/07/05 05:47:18 GMT

Name: wet pre op girl ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

cool
In reply to Message (17393) Read This Wetlook Instincts

By Anonymous - uu Fri 29/07/05 15:51:08 GMT

I am a 34-old-girl (actually born biologically as a boy but have lived and worked full-time as a female since I was 19) and I am also a wetlook fan. I enjoy this forum and though that I would add an interesting observation, from the point of view of the girl whose getting wet. I enjoy getting wet with my clothes on myself and seeing other girls getting wet as well, espcially in spontaneous stiuations like being caught out in the rain or at a pool party or in a fountain, etc. There's something extra-exciting about getting wet when it wasn't necessiarily planned!

Anyway, what I wanted to point out, is the fact that during all my years of getting wet in public (rain is the most-often way in which this happens) I notice that A LOT of guys seem to react very intrestedly towards the situation. For example, if I'm out walking or riding my bike in the rain and I'm getting soaked, 10 times more men will make admiring coments or stare with intense curiosity at my clothes. This is especially true if I'm wearing a skirt with tights.  I have seen men stop on the sidewalk and pretend to look in a shop window or dawdle about near me (even follow me), just so they can catch a longer glimpse of my wet clothes. So it seems as if there's something almost inheritently exciting about getting wet fully clothed. The barrage of happy wet girls on the webshot albums are testimony to that and I have found myself in many situations where I was able to coax another girl into getting wet with me, let's say in a fountain for example, and she ended up LOVING it, even getting turned on by it herself!

So from my experience there are a great deal of people out there (men and women) who become stimulated by wet clothes, even though they would never consider it as a fetish.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]