WetlookPro

Message # 17345.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Note Re: read this, Mike

Date: Wed 27/07/05 17:13:34 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: swimlvr591@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, it depends on how ya look at it....I run a collision repair shop, so to me it could be a good deal, but to someone who dont work on cars then it may not. All Im saying is the pics are dark...I agree, but the person who posted them didnt have to post them, but they did, and we should be greatfull since someone took the time to think of us. At one time last year, I put up some pics. for a website I was going to start. It was "Soaked in the 80's" and the main focus was on the ass (my favorite), since ya dont see a whole lot of shiny ass pics. The girl said she'd do millions of pics with me providing I didnt show her face. A few folks complained about that and the fact all I had at that time was ass shots. It pissed me off that I went through the trouble to get those pics and the time it took to get them up and they wasnt good enough for anyone here. I dont think anyone had anything good to say about them at all, so I took them down and said the hell with it. I get discouraged very easy. So even if ya dont like the material that was sent, dont say anything negative about it cos hey...you could wind up with no one posting links at all.
In reply to Message (17345.1.1.2.1) Note read this, Mike

By sjakie - nl Wed 27/07/05 15:39:39 GMT

I am not complaining. I say that the pictures are to dark. If I found links like that on the net I don,t post them.

If you get a free car, with no engine it, your still happy, maybe.

But you had to buy the engine to drive that car, and it cost you 1000 dollar.

You still keep that free car????????????????

I could answer with this smiley Angry

or this one Thumbs Down

We are friends on this forum, don't forget that

In reply to Message (17345.1.1.2) Note You can GIVE some people a free car and they'd complain about the color! [nt]

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Wed 27/07/05 14:38:18 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (17345.1.1) Hello Adjust your monitor but just quit complaining! [nt]

By Amf - Ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Wed 27/07/05 10:49:46 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (17345.1) Depressed you need a lantern so see these pics, it is to dark [nt]

By sjakie - nl Wed 27/07/05 10:28:08 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (17345) Links Awesome wet jeans poolparty!

By Amf - Ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Wed 27/07/05 10:23:12 GMT

Check it out!  

http://community.webshots.com/album/328427502nslBOE/3

There's a few pics in the previous album also.  How about that cutie in pink with her socks on and all?  In Love

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]