MyWetloook

Message # 17342.1

Subject: Hello Re: Shared experiences?

Date: Sat 30/07/05 12:02:14 GMT

Name: estefan cl

Email: freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi; I am in your age and quite fit. Always loved wetlook from first experience with a girlfriend swimming in the Gulf of Mexico. She was dressed in a white skirt and power blue twin sweater set. Made love fully clothed in the pool later. All my girlfriends got wet for me including my wife. I have a number of stories about the major events trying to get them down on paper. estefan
In reply to Message (17342) Thumbs Up Shared experiences?

By showerluvva - gb Wed 27/07/05 09:15:51 GMT

I'd like to hear of other peoples experiences. I'm 50 fit, slim, in good shape and am hooked on 'wetlook' and have been for many years. Thanks to this forum, I'm aware that I'm not alone in this perfectly natural and wholesome interest.

Like many others, my wife initially thought that I was mad wanting her to shower and swim with me in her tight fitting jeans. Over the years she has accepted that it is a turn on for me and to a limited extent her. Having said that, she loves it in the sea if no one else is around. She does the shower bit fairly often and goes with the flow. I also have a rather attractive lady friend who is good between the sheets and I introduced her to clothed showers and the occassional pool session. After some initial hesitation she will often meet me dressed in jeans, t-shirt and denim jacket and will suggest that I immediately change into my jeans and that we shower together. She goes in without changing (minus her bra). Sheer bliss! When will I grow out of it I dont know.

Perhaps others will post their experiences.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]