WetlookPro

Message # 17299

Subject: Bouncing waitress in pool!!!!!

Date: Sun 24/07/05 13:13:17 GMT

Name: mawwam ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Last week i went on holiday to cala d'or which is situated on the south-east coast of mallorca.  The area is surrounded by lots of clubs, restaurants, pubs and bars.  One place i went to was an outdoor bar called tropical gardens.  This place is a hotel with a pool and bar in the back  Everyday they have tribute bands playing, and that day a tribute singer for Robbie Williams was playing.  (yeh actually my girlfriend wanted to see it not me!) Beside "Robbie" was two absolutely stunnig dancers.  Throughout the show they got changed into different outfits.

As the show went on i noticed a very pretty spanish waitress aged between 18 and 20. She had blonde long hair and beaming blue eyes.  She wore a blue polo shirt with dark trousers (the same as the one wearing the suit in the north sea on this weeks erik-elsas premium wetlook) and high-heels.  The dancers at the end of the show were wearing pin stripe trousers with an extremely tight, WHITE shirt.  

It was about midnight and the show had ended however the announcer said "Now i know that it is the last night for some of you, like these lads from Hereford" (who were sitting on the table next to us) As he said that they stood up and were obviously drunk, went to the two girls with the announcer saying "It is time for you to go but not before Emma and Kathi go in the pool"  By when the bloke picks them up an d chucks them into the pool.  They got out and their tits were popping out of their shirts, their trousers were stuck to their legs revealing their perfect bums.  Then the blokes picked up the beautiful waitress and in the drink she went.  It was the best time looking for wetlook i'd ever seen.

Thanks for reading this please leave a message about your thoughts.  Maybe some of you have been here before.  I strongly reccomend it.  

mawwam

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]