Wetlook-Online

Message # 17287.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thanks for your response

Date: Sat 23/07/05 19:42:16 GMT

Name: tricky dicky ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I understand that you could be sued if you had not informed the person you photographed of your intention to publish the picture on a specific website such as this (it is possible that they could argue that their image has been distorted)..I dare say it's open to interpretation. My feeling is that some members of the public would be unhappy having pictures of themselves posted on this website..
In reply to Message (17287.1.1.1) Talking Thanks for your response

By tricky dicky - ex Sat 23/07/05 19:16:53 GMT

I can see your views but I'm still troubled by the fact that the majority of the people pictured were unaware they were being photographed. This is my personel feeling & I'm interested to see what other people feel
In reply to Message (17287.1.1) Hello Re: Lecherous pervert

By NorCalWet - cd2dvd@yahoo.com us Sat 23/07/05 19:01:29 GMT

I think "lecherous pervert" is a bit strong.  Everyone was wearing clothing.

My understanding is that if the people in the picture were not readily identifiable, then it is acceptable. I was not peeking through a window into a private home, but standing in the doorway of a store (see forum rules of behavior).

If people in this forum feel that I have overstepped the bounds of decency, please let the forum know. I believe that it is within the category of candid public shots.  And by the way, a lot of people were exiting the park smiling...

In reply to Message (17287.1) Talking Lecherous pervert

By tricky dicky - ex Sat 23/07/05 18:53:04 GMT

Would the term Lecherous pervert be too strong?

Don't get me wrong I love wetlook but were any of these people aware they were about to appear on a website such as this..

Over the last couple of weeks I've witnessed some great wetlook in public places but unless it was a deliberate public display consider it immoral to take photo's let alone post them on the net....

Surely this is an infringement of personel and public rights..

If I'm wrong(legally) then I appologise for this outburst but I still have trouble accepting this practice as anything other than immoral

In reply to Message (17287) Pictures my candid pics: rain drenched tourists exiting theme park

By NorCalWet - cd2dvd@yahoo.com us Sat 23/07/05 18:21:58 GMT

Website: http://public.fotki.com/scooter1/drenched_tourists/

While on vacation at a large theme park in Orlando, Florida, it began to rain in the late afternoon. This is not unusual, but it kept raining, and rained harder and harder.  This was now very unusual. Tourists visiting the park were leaving in droves.  I had my video camera ready, safe and dry and inside the shop door near the entrance. You can see my frame grabs to see what people did to avoid the rain: nothing.  Most just walked quickly to the exit, getting totally drenched. Enjoy!

http://public.fotki.com/scooter1/drenched_tourists/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]