Wetlook-Online

Message # 17254.2.1

Subject: Great Re: Faster forum

Date: Thu 21/07/05 21:02:06 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yup... it's been much better lately. I had previously noticed how it would be fine sometimes and slow at others (when it got busy). Just never noticed that there weren't any more "slow" times.

It is great to have a faster forum. Nigel, even if you don't see explicit thanks, all your efforts are appreciated. Hopefully, you won't have to do any more forum firefighting for a good long while, especially if you've reached the classic point of "diminishing returns" (programming effort invested for performance improvement returned).

In reply to Message (17254.2) ADMIN Faster forum

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com ex Thu 21/07/05 17:45:22 GMT

Drink Me Thanks, you are the first to comment (I think) !

That's the trouble, most people only notice when things are going wrong, and don't appreciate how much work goes on behind the scenes.

The new version of the forum went live just over 2 weeks ago, and since then it's been just zipping along, the CPU load dropped from ridiculously high levels down to not even registering !

The original code was in ASP, which is fine for a few users, but soon seems to take over the server !  The new version is written in C, although some features are still in ASP, such as the New/Reply Message and a few other minor functions, which do not get a heavy hit.

I've still to replicate the ASP 'current users' function, but I've worked out how to do this now :)

At the moment, however, I'm back to finishing the editing of the new Minx video, M17 - Wet All Over, which should be out in a week or so... I hope - only a month late ! Sorry to all of you who keep asking ! but sorting the forum out had to be a priority as it was just stalling the sever too much...

Nigel

In reply to Message (17254) Thumbs Up To Nigel

By sjakie - nl Thu 21/07/05 14:02:28 GMT

I have notice that your forum is a lot quicker now, even in the evening. In the past he blocked several times because it had to many hits at once, and now I can be online on this forum whenever I want. You have done a great job and you deserve my complements for this. Keep on doing your great work. Thank you for this good job.

Let me know if you are in the south off the Netherlands. I 'll buy you a beer.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]