WetlookPro

Message # 17219.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Swimming clothed in public

Date: Wed 20/07/05 21:52:08 GMT

Name: Kragoth gb

Email: numlawd@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's only public (council-owned) indoor swimming pools that ban clothing; they claim it's for hygiene reasons. Most people won't ask the council (or pool 'guards) to let them wear a teeshirt in the water, hence indoor swimming pools are boring! (When I'm at my local pool, I'm usually the only adult in a teeshirt, which looks odd)

The sea, lakes, rivers, theme parks, and some outdoor pools, are good for wetlook, because nobody stops you from wearing clothes in them! (Trafalgar Square was the best place in London for this, while it lasted -- there are others, part of the wonderment of life is in exploring!)

Also, due to GLOBAL WAMMING (hehehe) most people now keep their clothes on outdoors (including in the water if they didn't plan on swimming) so yet more wetlook! Woo yay!!!

SW, FW, and BH :-)

In reply to Message (17219.1) Hello Re: Swimming clothed in public

By rick - gb Wed 20/07/05 05:45:52 GMT

hi Ben  can tyou give me some places around the manchester area
In reply to Message (17219) Hello Swimming clothed in public

By Ben - ex Wed 20/07/05 03:33:23 GMT

I really think we are winning the battle about being able to swim in public wearing street clothes. The weather has been really hot in the UK in recent weeks even on the cloudy days. I went to the local park and saw all kinds of wetlook activities with kids getting pushed in the boating lake and others playing around in the deeper paddling pool in their clothes. I have never seen so many 20+ people deciding to get wet without stripping off. Is this just in the Manchester area or are any of you seeing more wetlook.

Most of those I saw were adolescents just hope we can make this into a trend.

Clara and I did not miss the opportunites to swim in our clothes in the sea at Southport and at the Park on Sunday and Monday.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]