Wetlook-Online

Message # 17206.3.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Well said!

Date: Tue 19/07/05 15:04:06 GMT

Name: Mahony eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well said, I couldn't agree more!
In reply to Message (17206.3) Hello Re: please read

By sjakie - nl Tue 19/07/05 14:50:38 GMT

We are one community here. Cristians, Moslims, Hindoes, Jewish, Boedhist and non-believers. Wetlook bring us together. Lets stay together, whatever happend in the world. I was at the army too in 1984, 1985 and 1986. I was your enemy that time. You served the Russian army, I was from the Navo. And now we talk together on this forum, and we are wetlookfriends.

Do I have to say more. Please, keep on posting your wonderful pics. I don't care if the women are black, white, red, yellow, Jewish, Cristian, Moslim, big, small, married, single.

I have only one wish. She must be wet in her clothes.

In reply to Message (17206) Info please read

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Tue 19/07/05 13:40:00 GMT

Hello people!

We all know about these terrible bombings in London. They are really SICK people who did this and are not worth to live with others.

I maybe sounds radical or even rassistic but belive me Im not rassist or fashist.

Lately I have posted sevral links from www.fotopages.com containing mostly wet pics from Malaysia and other muslim countries... do you accept them?

If you dont like just say so and thats ok, I understand and never do that again. I dont know not much about muslim and islam religion but as much I know and have met these people they are mostly very friendly and peaceful. I have spent 2 years (not as volunteer) in Soviet Army about 15 years ago and  also travelled in former USSR (also lot of muslims in south), Egypt and Thailand.

Im feeling myself a bit uncomfortable after seeing these big 'we're not afraid banners'... what the f*ck we have to afraid! This is battle against terrorism and Estonian troops are also with others in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Sorry about bad english, not all world speaks it and I dont have much practice.

Thank you for attention!

Courier

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]