WetlookPro

Message # 1720.14.2

Subject: Question Re: Yo! Not Easy To Me

Date: Sun 12/01/03 15:46:13 GMT

Name: wetnathalie ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
... but again... I should I have found "John Lennon"? I'm curious...
In reply to Message (1720.14) Depressed Yo! Not Easy To Me

By wetnathalie - ca Sun 12/01/03 15:40:03 GMT

I don't even know why I should have found "John Lennon"... Now I'm pretty sure I know witch song but the extension is still missing... Snif! Snif!
In reply to Message (1720) Hello OK...new streaming video - 8 girls in red in the pool

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 10/01/03 03:28:41 GMT

OK....new game, new methodology and new rules. Too many folks are smart fellahs who just scan the source code to look for the file extension, so in future there will not be any more hyperlinks that you can see by viewing source code...you must try to solve the clue instead. Also, my clues have tended to be unfair and too hard people from countries other than the UK or USA to understand...so in future all puzzles and clues will be based on "international" subject matter that folks from all countries in the world should easily know.

Also, to combat the not so smart people who gave away the link and the answer last time...rather than me laying down my wrath on them...I will let the community chastise them instead...cos the new rule will be...if you know the answer you are free to reveal it BY EMAIL to your friends..but you must not post the link or answer on the forum...cos if you do...as soon as I see the answer posted on this forum, or additional clues not given my me are posted, then I will delete the media file off the server and it will be gone...so those folks who missed it should place their blame on the spoiler who published the answer...cos that will cause the file to be deleted. The only way to get the answers is...solve it yourself, or exchange emails with your friends or email people who solved it...or ask me...not to post the answer here.

Anyway...so here is a sample of the new game format. It is not based on links on a webpage...so source code viewers...you are outta luck...you will have to use your brain this time..there is no link view this on any web page. The answer is in the form of a url that you must type out the answer to...in order to play the video.

Media Details: This is a 7 minute video clip of 8 girls all in red in the pool.

The puzzle is: You must re-type the url below and substitute the answer words (all in lower case) to play the move...here is the clue...the url is

rtsp://www.mydomain.com/famoussongitseasyifyoutry.wmvnot

Have Fun

MK

ps for folks like Rusy who complain they are too busy to play games....the answers will not be published here....you must email me after one week later if you want the answer.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]