MyWetloook

Message # 17195

Subject: Help Me wetlook issues

Date: Tue 19/07/05 01:24:36 GMT

Name: Bonnie ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We had a great weekend. Gemma and I went to a club on Friday and we met two guys who were going to a party in a place called Bletchley. They told us that it would be informal so we wore jeans and tops. We got there in the early afternoon and it was really hot. It was a lovely big old house and there were about 40 adults and a few kids. We had a great meal and lots of fizzy wine. Gemma was really taken with her fella and was getting quite close. Just as I wondered if there was anywhere to have a paddle we were told that some of the guests had gone next door to use their pool. It really was a scorcher, so everyone was keen for a dip. Some people had stripped off to their underclothes but there was no nudity because there were kids there. Some were already in by the time we arrived.

I couldn't see how Gemma could get out of a clothed swim this time. Her fella just jumped in with his clothes on and asked her if she fancied a swim. I was watching from a distance - all demure, just waiting my entrance.

I loved what happened next. If Gemma had not wanted to go in she would have walked over to me standing a good distance from the water. She looked at me, smiled and went towards the pool to talk to her chap. She even put her glass down as if she knew what would come next. It was obvious that as soon as he got out to talk he grabbed her. He then asked everyone if he should push her in, she screamed and screamed but slowly he went nearer the edge. She made a half hearted effort to pull away and was laughing by now. Some other men came to help and in they went. As she broke the surface I expected her to show disapporval but she was smiling and put her arms around him.

My fella asked me if I fancied getting changed for a swim. I was a bit worried that I had nothing to change into. I told him I was going for a swim in my clothes but it was so hot I would dry off. I had stood there watching for so long that I had decided that I would dive into the pool from the little diving board. I loved standing at the end of the board looking down into the pool. That is a fantstic feeling. I dived in and swam around for about 45 minutes. We then dried off in about an hour and went back next door. It was like Florida I did not feel uncomfortable in my wet things and by the time the disco started we were dry. Bit of make up and hairdryer and we carried onto the early hours. What a day. I did not think that was possible to swim in your clothes and just carry on with the day but it is.

Gemma told me she loved her swim. now that she has been in once I want her to enjoy - again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]