minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 04:54:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17188.1

Subject: Hello Re: Fantastic wetlook dream I had!

Date: Mon 18/07/05 12:24:54 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Liabilities, my boy.

If someone slips, cuts a foot on broken glass, or is injured in any way in a fountain, the owners/operators of such are liable. Years ago, when I took photos in Washington DC fountains, I I had to sign a release form of amazing complexity. A few years later, not even that was enough..they just banned wading. If a fountain is in a Mall, the owners are liable; in a hotel court, the owners are liable etc etc. Not nice, but that's the way it is.

S just don't blame the local official, it's his/her ass!!

S:

In reply to Message (17188) Dancing Fantastic wetlook dream I had!

By WetDesertRat - us Mon 18/07/05 11:46:41 GMT

I had a wonderful wetlook dream last night! I was at our local Junior College (which in real life is being renovated), and the architects had fashioned large swimming pools and fountains around the administration building. And these fountains and pools were FULL of cute co-eds swimming in whatever clothes they had come to school with!! I remember thinking, Good God I could come here with a video camera all summer and have more wetlook tapes than I could ever look at! Then I went to a class, came by later and alas, all the pools were empty. I guess the cops had chased them out or something... I was bummed!

(That sort of happened in real life a couple of years ago - I was attending an Earth Day fair at a local university one hot Saturday and was pleasantly surprised when one of the fountains was full of teenage girls cooling off! And I had my camera!! However, after 45 minutes or so some ass-jerk school official made them get out, and in subsequent years the fountain has been posted No Swimming. AARGH! Why can't more "small time big shots" appreciate spontaneity and fun?)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]