Wetlook-Online

Message # 17149

Subject: Info Story continued

Date: Sat 16/07/05 09:01:53 GMT

Name: siren uu

Email: mail2siren@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The next day, I was waiting on the beach again at the same spot at the lake. The morning had been overcast but now the sun was appearing

and the temperature was increasing fastly. Unless it was already an hour later than it was yesterdag I wasn't loosing my hope that they would$

While I was waiting and watched the lake I saw some interesting wetlook. A young couple walked along the waterline. The guy was in

shorts and t-shirt, but his girl was wearing a darkblue jeans and red t-shirt. The guy took off his t-shirt and just run into the water

and went swimming. The girl was left behind at the waterline. He came out after he got in almost immediatly. The girl asked him if it

was refressing. She said that she would like to swim to but that she was not having any swimwear with her. The guy went into the water

again and sat about 3 meters further in the water waving to his girl. It seemed to be challenging to the girl since she remove her shoes

and socks, rolled up her jeans and strolled down into the water. She could go about two meters closer to the guy without wetting her

jeans. The guy splased some water that made some wet spots on her jeans and t-shirt. Giggling she run out of the water, wetting her

jeans at her knees. The guy was begging her to come back. She said ok, I will, but don't splash me again, I don't want to get wet all

over. She came closer to him, the water just reaching to rolled jeans. She smilled when she looked down and the guy started unrolling

the jeans, she didn't refuse it. She was looking down her legs and seemed ot enjoy it. He started pushing the water slowly up to her

thights, she still stood there like stone, looking down. She was touching her tights with her hands and enjoying the wetness of her

jeans, but got anoyed by the grind and stepped out of the water, carefully looking at her now jeans wet to her knees and at her tights.

The guy got up and came out of the water, she putted her socks on and tied her shoes and they both walked away at the waterline.

Somewhat further off, the boy pushed her into the water and she got one shoe wet. She tried to push him also into the water. The guy

just ran into the water and without any doubt she followed him and the swam together to the platform and sat there together passionately

for a while, until they both decided to swim back. She came out of the water and she was pulling her t-thirt because it was all clinging

to her, she stopped at the waterline and enjoyed the feeling of her wet jeans as she rubbed against her legs. It was really a nice sight

because the jeans almost had turned black and were dripping and shiny all over. They both sat on the beach about 10 meters from me.

By this time the first group of girls ( those that I was waiting for) finally arrived.

The first girl I saw was Tanya, she had her hair tied up and looked really cute. She was wearing a black tanktop with a light blue

jeansskirt with no pockets at the back with a length just above her knees. The short blue suede boots she was wearing came to her calfs and matched the outfit perfectly. Sylvie was not wearing a dress this time but for today she had changed in a blue jeans with white belt and short black tanktop with white sneakers as shoes. Like yesterday wasn't she wearing a bra. Joke was dressed in gray jeans with black belt, and a red t-shirt. Griet got on black jeans and top. There where two more girls with them that I hadn't seen before, Sasa and Iris.  Sasa was wearing a full black skirt which came down her knees and a white shirt with a pink bra and white sportshoes. Iris was wearing a mini jeansskirt with pink belt and a light blue top. As shoeweare was she just wearing sandals.

Tanya came to me and she introduced the new girls. She explained that she and the other ones were in the same course. They were all in

fashion, which I could guess since they were all dressed properly. The other four, that they were waiting for right now would appear

really soon. They were having a different course and were studdying something conserning textile. I didn't asked everything about it,

since I was generaly waiting for something else. She explained that today she didn't know for sure if swimming would be involved, but

she really would like to. Nobody of them had swimwear with them, but she liked swimming in clothes a lot yesterday. She hope that she

could go for a swim because she specially had chosen this outfit since it would look and feel really nice wet. The thought itself was

already turning me on, but I just aswered that she was indeed looking nice in the clothes. She asked me if I was going to join her

swimming when the others didn't feel like swimming. "Sure, sure" I said. "Will you also wear you clothes then? Because otherwise I ll

look all wierd" she said. Me having diffulties to do answer or act normal "No problem, I have no swimwear with me either, and swimming

with you together would be great". She smilled and turned to her friends again.

At this time the other ones arrived, but it stead of 3 they were with four. I also had figured out their names. They were respectivly

called Cindy, Tessa, Maya and Natalie. Where Natalie was the new girl.

Cindy was wearing a black skirt just above her knees and a white blouse, this with red sneakers. Tessa was wearing black dresspants with

white v-neck t-shirt with a matching jacket and black heels. Maya was dressed in a full lenght white skirt with a black top and black

shoes. And finaly Natalie was in gothic dress, with lila at the top and a full length skirt until her knees. She was also wearing small

boots that matched her outfit. That girl was really stunning and I could believe my eyes. I really hoped that they were all going to

swim in that lake.

To be continued ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]