Wetlook-Online

Message # 17143.9

Subject: Hello my 2 cents

Date: Tue 19/07/05 18:57:53 GMT

Name: TinaJ us

Email: sillytinaj@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When I get wet in clothes that I wore during the day and I'm wearing pumps, they get wet too.  It's just part of getting wet without really planning ... spontaneous!  I like how wet pumps look, especially as I submerge them in water (for example a friend's pool or my tub).  However, from a practical point of view, pumps, especially pumps with 3-inch or more heels, are difficult to walk in when wet - they get soft (which is what I like) and lose their form (which I don't like).  I like getting wet in pumps with lower heels, like 2 to 2 1/2 inch heels - I can balance myself better in them, and they still look plenty sexy.  But don't plan on walking far in normal pumps that are wet.  For that reason, I usually wear loafer-style pumps - they cover more of my feet, they feel great when soaked, and the heels are usually thicker so I can even wear them on soft sand if necessary.  And I love how brown leather loafer-style pumps turn darker as they soak.

Drop me a line if you'd like to "talk" about it more.  i'm wearing wet pumps with my jeans right now (wet up over my ankles).

Tina

In reply to Message (17143) Question Wet high heels

By Cindy - cindyhuffy2u@yahoo.com us Fri 15/07/05 19:04:10 GMT

Can someone explain to me what is so big about high heels in the pool? I seen pictures on Webshots, and personally I think it looks stupid. Nike or Reeboks...yes, but not heels. Thats just my thought. Ive just run across stories and such that describe pumps and stuff in the pool. I dont thing any girl in her right mind would swim in heels, it is just dumb looking.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]