minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 10:35:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17143.6.1.2

Subject: Info Did you actually read my post?

Date: Sat 16/07/05 08:29:35 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was talking about me real life experience of wetlook, not webshots.

As in what I have actually witnessed on many occasions, with my own eyes!  Not webshots!  Not models either, not girls who have been told to keep their shoes on, girls who choose to do so!

www.MostWet.com

Look through the galleries, there are plenty of girls wearing heels and getting them wet, of their own choice!  No one tells them to!  Its not on-line anymore, but also the "At The Fountains" site also used to feature lots of girls getting wet in high heels.

http://thewamstore.com/cgi/store.pl?site=leonmoomin.thewamstore.com

A quick browse and I found the following, I know there are more like this, sorry about the low quality:

I don't think you actually read the post, you just decided to disagree with it for whatever reason you had!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (17143.6.1) Hello WHAT wet high heels would these be then ?

By Gary - gb Sat 16/07/05 07:24:03 GMT

Having looked at the recent webshots links posted here i can't see  pics of any girls in high heels anywhere.
In reply to Message (17143.6) Info There are many girls that DO get wet in high heels!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Sat 16/07/05 03:39:24 GMT

Not just models for wetlook sites.

There are girls in clubs and fountains who swim and paddle in high heels.  They go into my dunktank wearing them, they go into my pools wearing them and they go into the city centre fountains wearing them.

It is blatent from your post that you are a trainers/sneakers fan, but your opinion is based on your tastes, not what is or isn't going on in the real world or from the fact that others have diferent tastes.

A very subtle way of saying high heels suck, however, that is your opinion, not allowing for the fact that others have diferent tastes!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (17143) Question Wet high heels

By Cindy - cindyhuffy2u@yahoo.com us Fri 15/07/05 19:04:10 GMT

Can someone explain to me what is so big about high heels in the pool? I seen pictures on Webshots, and personally I think it looks stupid. Nike or Reeboks...yes, but not heels. Thats just my thought. Ive just run across stories and such that describe pumps and stuff in the pool. I dont thing any girl in her right mind would swim in heels, it is just dumb looking.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]