MyWetloook

Message # 17101

Subject: Info old story found somewhere

Date: Tue 12/07/05 23:56:21 GMT

Name: courier ee

Email: splash@hot.ee

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Louise was quite impressed with her performance this evening. She had been practising for months to get

the ballet routine down pat with the girls, but always seemed to miss a step or two. This time she got it

right….good thing too. As she walked out the door, Mark saw her take a few deep breaths. He spoke to

her telling her how good her performance was. She thanked him. He casually handed her a Coke and said

‘you deserve it’.

With a smile she said ‘My name is Louise….and you are? I don’t often accept drinks from guys I don’t

know.’

‘Mark.’ I was just passing through the city when I saw there was a ballet performance playing. I don’t

often get a chance to appreciate the arts as I am so busy. But I have to admire you performers who wear

those tights. Personal question….do those things get hot?’

‘Yeah!’ Louise said as she pointed to her chest showing the sweat rolling down. ‘Well I have to go now…I

need a nice warm bath. It has been nice meeting you and thanks for the Coke.’

As she started to turn away Mark blurted ‘I hope you don’t think this is too forward, but would you like

to come back to my place for a coffee…or another Coke? I have a nice indoor pool which would relax

those tense muscles.’ She paused for a minute, looked back and said ‘Sure.’

Mark opened the front door not knowing what was going to happen next. She said yes to jumping in the

pool, but one little thing pondered him…what was she going to wear? If she stripped off and jumped in, so

be it! But if she wore her leotards this would be great!!! Mark walked over to the side room and turned

on the lights. ‘Go for your life….yell out if you want another drink.’ He started to walk out of the room

but Louise called to him ‘Stay…I thought we would chat for a while. I cant swim alone you know.’

She looked at him then the pool. She took off her jacked revealing her beautiful figure, grey leotards and

tights. She kicked off her shoes and took the first step into the pool. Her tights darkened up to her calf

then to her knees. Mark couldn’t believe his eyes and his luck. She said ‘I usually don’t do this, but I

love to get my clothes wet. It is a little weird but I don’t care.’ Mark stuttered ‘I understand!’. She

looked back at him and smiled. This meant she knew that he liked wet clothes too. Louise decided she

should give a second performance. She stepped into the water till she was up to the crotch. She dipped

herself into the water and then took a few steps back. She turned to show Mark what the tights looked

like wet. She stepped right into the water, the darkening grey spreading past her waist and up to her

bellybutton. Her long sleeves getting wet as well. She walked to the other end of the pool where it got

deeper. Every so often she would turn to give Mark a good view. When she could touch the bottom no

more, she completely submerged herself.

Louise swam back to Mark and sat on the stairs. Mark could see straight through the leotards to reveal

what a beautiful body she had. She stayed there while they chatted for two hours before deciding it was

time to go home. She told Mark she would be back tomorrow. As good as her word she did return.

Regular wetting sessions occur….maybe another story will be told about their encounters. We will see!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]