Wetlook-Online

Message # 17088.1.1

Subject: Hello swimming in the sea in clothes

Date: Tue 12/07/05 11:59:57 GMT

Name: harry shorts gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i njoyed the story, thank you ....

In reply to Message (17088.1) Thumbs Up Many thanks for that (NT) [nt]

By tony - gb Tue 12/07/05 08:34:30 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (17088) Talking story to share!

By siren - mail2siren@yahoo.co.uk be Tue 12/07/05 08:26:25 GMT

I was sitting on the beach enjoying a book. I was ready until three girls installed them about 2 meters next to me. At first notting was

disturbing me, unless these were really beautiful young girls with an age of about 20. At first sight notting was wrong. The girl were

just gigling and chatting about all kind of stuff. But then the chat changed in something more interesting. Then began to talk about

taking a swim. First of all there were all dressed quite nice. First one in white sport shoes, faded black jeans skirt which came just

below her knees  and pink tank top with a dark blue jeans jacket, second one  was wearing light blue faded jeans with pink belt,red

t-shirt, red shoes  and finaly the third one who was more tanned than the others wearing a long dark blue jeans skirt and a black longsleeved

t-shirt and black sandals.THe weather was quite hot, and they started talking about the water. Let call the first F, second S, third T

F : I wonder if the water should be warm enough for a swim?

T : Yes, to bad it came that hot today, I was also thinking about swimming.

S : We have no suits with us, so no change for that today.

F : We just end our exams, let make some fun on the beach. I ll first get to the water and feel if it feels nice.

She left to the water and just came to the border of the lake and felt with her hands. Then she run back to her friend. And said " The

water is a bit cold for swimming, if I had my swimsuit I would not swim either".

At that moment reacted T, I would like to wade the water if anybody joined me. S answers we just go the water us three and enjoy the

water cooling our feet.

And so they went to the water still wearing their shoes. One at the waterline S removed her shoes rolled up her jeans a little and stood

angle deep in the water and said that is was really cold but refreshing. She felt bad that she had no swimsuit. T was joining her, not

really bothering about removing her sandals or taking up her skirt. The hem of her jeansskirt was just touching the water and was

turning darker ( almost black). Both F and S panniked and said that she got her skirt wet. T told that it was going to dry anyway and it

was just a little spot. Since the line of water was mostly gravel it was not that easy standing there barefood so S started to

complain that her feet hurd. T told that she had no problems since she hadn't removed her sandals. F was still standing on the beach

just behind them and reacting sarcasticly to S : " maybe you can wear your shoes". Where S answered," that could be a good idea, would

feel lots more comfortable. They have been wet before in rain ones, and dried quite fast. But I doubt that I ll do it. But I

feel lots more comfortable. They have been wet before in rain ones, and dried quite fast. But I doubt that I ll do it. But I

have to admit that I was thinking about it". So she promptly asked F : " would you joins us if I did?" F :" With or without my shoes? Because

mine haven't been wet before". T was saying " I am happy that I am wearing my sandals" and when she finished this words, she took one

stap forward, wetting her skirt just little more. She was looking down and took up her skirt and started moving it in the water. It was

now wet for about 5 cm. The two others were watching here and really wanted to join, but were doubting because the gravel didn't feel

that nice. So F just stepped into the water and said "What the hell, we are almost alone here and I feel like cooling too. I am in

advantage anyway because I can go deeper without getting my clothes wet". T smilled and looked down to her skirt. F said : " you could

have lift it up in case of just letting it trail in the water". T answerd " Yes I could have but it would just make it more difficult

and it is just a little wet and will dry fast if not wetter." S was busy lookin at the two and still doubting about getting her shoes

and socks back on. But finaly she did so, so slipped her socks on and her shoes and slowly hesistated at the water. The two others were

couraging her and saying " come on, come in". So she did and was stading next to the others. Since her jeans were rolled up to her knees

she was not getting wet. She said "Let see who dares to go deeper than me". At this point she walked to about her knees, just to manage

that her jeans kept dry. To my supprise T followed her and got just a little deeper, just about her knees. She lifted up her skirt but

when she came there, she carefull lowered it in the water, and said: " I bit you won't lower your jeans here.". S came somewhat red and

looked arround and said " I ll if F comes to here to join us without lefting her skirt" F aswered : My skirt won't be wet if I came, and

by the way who cares, because it ll be just a little". So she just came and walked over there, and she was lucky because since she

was a bit taller of the others the hem of her skirt didn't touch the water. T noticed: Means that you have to lower your jeans now, just

like you said, F answers : " but she isn't wet", "hey hey" said T " you have to, because you promised". " But I am fist going to get my

purse on the beach, the two others got there backpacks off and gave them to her to. She came right to me and asked "Would you take care

of our stuff?" "No problem", I answered. Just in front of me she rolled down her jeans, and went slowly to the water. She hesistate for

a while, but the two other were watching her and then she went slowly in the water. I could see that she was somewhat enjoying her jeans

getting wet. Once joined the others again, the water just reached her knees. She was moving her legs a litle and seemed to like the

feeling. "Now I am wet too" she said laughing. She started feeling her pockets and finaly said " Now that I am already little wet I

would like to go some deeper" She slowly did some steps toward the deeper part of the lake, carefully looking at her jeans getting wet.

When the water reached her upper thights she came back. The jeans was now mostly wet and dark. The others were watching her and T told :

"You can swim now that your trousers are that wet". "Will you join me" asked F. "I probably will, because I would really like to cool

off a little" she said. "I am only concerned about my panties and bra, because I am still wearing my underwear" F complained. "There is

no other possibility don't you think" grinned S. "That's right" F laughed and she went deeper into the water, until the same dept she

has been before. Now she hesistated and turned and looked back. At this moment T waded to her and just went deeper and deeper and finaly

dove into the water. When she emerged her black shirt was clinging to her and she was to her waist in the water. She swam backwards and

I saw her long skirt floating on the surface. "The water is wonderfull" she shouted. F untied her belt en fastened it a little more and

then she waded deeper and started swimming together with T. S was still standing there and watched the others swimming. By this time

they had reached the platform and both got out of the water. This was really brillant to see, both standing there on this platform in

dripping clothes. I could seen that F was wearing a black bra, because is was showed nicely through her red t-shirt which clung to

her like a second skin. They both started to wave to S to join them and swim to the platform. S looked down to the water and then to the

sun. Some moment she though about taking off her jeans jacket but then instead of doing that, she buttoned it, and slowly went deeper in

the water. When she was about to her tights she just jumped in the water and swam to the other. When she emerged on the platform her

jeans skirt was all black and shiny, just like her jacket, which was darker blue now. They started to try and push eachother off the

platform. They were playing for about 20 minutes in the water until they decided to come out. First T came out with her skirt all heavy

and dark blue, she was really liking the feeling and touched the skirt with her hands. She tired to wring ( without much success) out

her shirt and waited at the waterline for the rest. S came out too and she looked even more fabelous comming closed. You can already imagin w$

this was, two girls wearing both jeans skirts were just standing in front of me. They asked me if I had a spare towel. Me sitting there,

not knowing wat was happening took a towel out of my backpack and gave it. The lay the towel on the sand and sad there while F emerged

from the water, her jeans clinging to her legs and t-shirt revealing her black bra. When they were at least all three sitting down on

the towel. F started to touch her legs, and she really enjoyed the feeling of her wet jeans. She wispered to the other " we have to do

that more often, comming to this lake without our swimsuits". The other two smiled but said notting. They talked and giggled for about

another hour. At this time they all seemed about to dry. Only some wet spots at their breasts and but. F her cell phone rang, she took

it and it seemed like it were her friends. She told them were she was now and asked them to come over. Now they started talking to me,

they didn't disturb me before because I was pretending I was reading, but actualy, I had not moved 1 page. They said that their exams

were over now and that they didn't feel like drinking like the boys all did, but just wanted to enjoy the weater. Now they were waiting

for about four of their friends to arrive. They were at the same class but the other ones were having the oral exam, which was tommorow

for them. I asked to them " are you also going to swim with the others". Their answers were: "we liked it a lot swimming the water is

really wonderful and it didn't take such a long time to dry. So we are planning to swim one more time and hopefully the four others will

join us too, but I am affraid so because they probably will be dressed up for oral exam."

About 15 minutes later their friends arrived. Four beautifull girls who were called Tanya, Sylvie, Joke and Griet. Tanya was a tall

blond girl with a really cute face and very sexy body. She was wearing a white longsleeved shirt tied up on her bellybutton, it was

buttoned low, so I could see the black bra she was wearing, this all with a blue jean skirt and a pink belt with metal rings in it. She

was wearing short satin boots. Sylvie having red hair was wearing a black dress which came just above her knees, the dress was

beautifully showing her nice body, at the top it only had 2 straps and she wasn't wearing a bra. Over her shoulder she was carying a

blue jeans jacket. Her shoes were black heels she wore in the other hand, she took them off because it made walking in the sand easier.

Joke had on a white skirt which reached until her ankles, a black v-neck t-shirt and wearing leather boots. She was as tall as Tanya but

had light brown hair, which matched her outfit perfectly. Griet who had also brown hair was wearing a black dress pants, a white belt, and a $

shirt, nicely buttoned so it revield a v-neck, unfortunately I couldn't see what bra she was wearing. She wasn't dressed so challenging

as Tanya. The seven girls started to talk to eachother about their exams. But then the question that I was waiting for came. Tanya asked

if the water was cold. At this question the 3 girls answered together "we swam already"."Oooh you thought about this before and brought

your swimsuit, but I am afraid we don't have one". "We just swam with our clothes on" grinned T. The four were really supprised. "Just

like that?" asked Griet. "We were even still wearing our shoes" told S. Tanya asked S if the could go swim together, because she wanted

to try and swim her clothes too. S stood up, tied her shoes and they went to the water. At the waterline Tanya was little doubting about

removing her boots or not. So she asked S "Is it really that uneasy those grind". "It really is" said S. "Ok then" she replied, and

went into the water. Instead of walking slowly into the water she went straight in, leaving S behind her. Then she just jumped into the

water and started waving to S to join her. S just ran into the water and joined Tanya. They started calling for the other girls. So F

and T just followed almost immedialtely into the water. Tanya was enjoying that her shirt became seethough and was gigling and showing

her bra to the others. Remakable was that S was not wearing her jackets and her bra was showed well too. Sylvie came to the water and

started wading but fast she was complaining about the grind. "Awww, this is really annoying grind", and got out. And she sat down in the

sand again. The ones in the water were still trying to invite the others.  Griet just went straight into the water without even saying

anything to the others. She didn't roll up her trousers or anything and went kneedeep in the water. "come Griet, come" were the other

crying. So she went a little deep until about her tights and then kneeled slowely into the water, enjoying her wetness. She came up and

cryed " oooo shit" and she put her hands on her breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra and her shirt came totaly seetrough like she was

wearing no shirt. But instead of comming out she joined the others and stayed underwater mostly. Sylvie and Joke were making plans to

both remove their shoes and just run straight into the water. So they got up, being encouraged by the others they just run as fast as

they could into the water. Both ending to fall face first in the water. I was going crazy, seven girls fully clothed into the water. I

couldn't wait until they came out dripping. After about 20 minutes they came out and they all look fabulous. It was just like Joke had

removed her skirt, because it was just clinging to her like a second skin. Griet was really wearing no bra, but didn't seem to care

about revealing her breasts anymore. She just came out, showing her breasts nicely.

After about drying a hour or to they went off. But most inportant they left me a message : " Tommorow same time, same place, same

thing.".

But that story if for an other time ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]