Wetlook-Online

Message # 17082.1

Subject: Info this story?

Date: Mon 11/07/05 23:07:26 GMT

Name: courier ee

Email: splash@hot.ee

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Reading some of the other stories posted reminds me of my high school graduation party. It was a pool party at

my house and almost everyone wore a swimsuit, except for this one girl. She had light brown, almost red hair,

and although she was a small girl, she had the curves in all the right places. When she got there, she was

wearing a short white t-shirt, bicycle shorts, stockings under the shorts, and sneakers. At this point, I was still

unaware of what she had on under the t-shirt. Anyway, she climbed up onto the deck and sat down to watch us

play in the pool. I began to get turned on at this point simply because the deck was covered with an

indoor/outdoor carpet, which I knew was already soaked. She had to have felt the water seeping through her

shorts. Of course, she was encouraged to come in the water on several occasions, but denied all invitations to

get wet. I didn't notice her move, but she got down off the deck and reappeared about 5 minutes later without the

sneakers. This told me that she had plans on at least getting her stockings wet. Sure enough, I was right, she

sat down on the wet edge of the pool and let her legs dangle in the water, wetting her stockings from the knees

down. I felt that this was my cue to coax her the rest of the way in, but before I had a chance to say anything,

one of my friends had already picked her up and was carrying her into the middle of the pool. As he held her

above the water, she half-heartedly resisted, but had a huge smile from ear to ear. I could see the anticipation of

being completely soaked on her face. Finally, after teasing her by dipping her rear end in and out of the water,

he finally dunked her. She came up from under the water with her hair plastered to her face as she stood

straight up with her now wet and see through t-shirt showing us her black and white striped sports bra. She

wasn't the least bit angry that she had been dunked, in fact, the expression on her face was one of pure

enjoyment. She swam around for a few minutes, but I kept my eye on her because I certainly didn't want to

miss her if she climbed out of the pool. Within five minutes I was rewarded with the sight of her coming out of

the water with her t-shirt clnging to her sports bra and her form fitting shorts and stockings shining beautifully. I

don't think there was a single guy in the pool who didn't stop what he was doing to watch her climb out. A few

minutes after that, I felt a splash behind me as someone had just jumped in. I turned around to find the same

girl surfacing. Without me having to say a word, she just looked at me and said, "Why not, I'm already soaked!"

She spent the rest of the day swimming and splashing in her wet clothes. What imressed me the most was that

she stayed in the pool right up until she had to leave. So she ended up walking home through the neighborhood

literally dripping wet.

In reply to Message (17082) Question Anyone know this story??

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Mon 11/07/05 20:04:16 GMT

Hey guys.....does anyone remeber a story...somewhere that talks about a pool party where this one girl didnt bring her suit and ends up swimming in her bike shorts? I just remember it saying something about her climbing out and about how shiny her ass was. If anyone knows, please tell me where I can view it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]