WetlookPro

Message # 17067.3

Subject: Exclamation Re: wetlook issues

Date: Mon 11/07/05 10:28:31 GMT

Name: Anonymous ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hold on - some guy you met took you to the British Grand Prix? How comes I don't meet that sort of person?! :-)
In reply to Message (17067) Hello wetlook issues

By Bonnie - ex Mon 11/07/05 03:59:47 GMT

Thanks for those kind words - I really appreciate it. Sorry to disappoint but there was no wetlook this weekend. We went to Brighton on Saturday and although a bit cloudy it was hot enough for a swim. Had a few drinks with Gemma but she was harder to get in the water than Darren. I did not want to make everything obvious but she was not going in the sea or the pool in her clothes. So I am afraid to say I did not either.

Yesterday a chap we met took us to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. It was boiling hot and all I wanted to do was be in the water. Sorry that it was an opportunity lost.

It is funny that Karl's surname does begin with a K and he is European. I cannot complain about him for two reasons he was very supportive when I dumped Darren and he reads all this and I might want to go back to Florida this year.

I am getting a bit frustrated now because i really fancied a bit of wetlook last weekend. Is this how it goes reject the feeling for years and then I have got a bloody obsession, maybe that is in my character. The weather is set to be boiling all week so I am determined to get Gemma to make a big splash.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]