Wetlook-Online

Message # 17067.2

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook issues

Date: Mon 11/07/05 09:44:51 GMT

Name: 2653,2653 mv

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Unfortunately that's how wetlook goes: just like buses (wait for weeks and then three arrive at once) Sunday was a hotter day than Saturday but you take a chance (I've often been disappointed goingly somewhere wet because I expected something to happen: for the magic to happen it must be spontaneous (and the weather must be hot enough or else nobody else gets wet, and that can be embarrassing)) (P.S. Ask Karl about 'fitted kitchen design' (sorry I might be being a fool here))
In reply to Message (17067) Hello wetlook issues

By Bonnie - ex Mon 11/07/05 03:59:47 GMT

Thanks for those kind words - I really appreciate it. Sorry to disappoint but there was no wetlook this weekend. We went to Brighton on Saturday and although a bit cloudy it was hot enough for a swim. Had a few drinks with Gemma but she was harder to get in the water than Darren. I did not want to make everything obvious but she was not going in the sea or the pool in her clothes. So I am afraid to say I did not either.

Yesterday a chap we met took us to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. It was boiling hot and all I wanted to do was be in the water. Sorry that it was an opportunity lost.

It is funny that Karl's surname does begin with a K and he is European. I cannot complain about him for two reasons he was very supportive when I dumped Darren and he reads all this and I might want to go back to Florida this year.

I am getting a bit frustrated now because i really fancied a bit of wetlook last weekend. Is this how it goes reject the feeling for years and then I have got a bloody obsession, maybe that is in my character. The weather is set to be boiling all week so I am determined to get Gemma to make a big splash.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]