Wetlook-Online

Message # 17060.1.3.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: pool fun

Date: Mon 11/07/05 15:34:49 GMT

Name: Darret sx

Email: dramwater@cd2.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wonderful reply Mak...great post, and I too agree with you.

And your command of English is first class.

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (17060.1.3) Read This Re: Re: pool fun

By MaK - dk Mon 11/07/05 04:27:49 GMT

I do not understand how any visitor of this forum can be so close-minded and intolerant. If post 17042 below is true, and I believe it is, then half of the visitors – the skirt and dress lowers – are actually cross-dressers, as they like to bath in skirts and dresses!

Lately I have observed a very aggressive and intolerant behavior on this forum. I visited a site, but found out that it was closed down due to what they say is a new regulation set in by George Bush. I made a harmless joke about it and at once some Americans starts to behave like worst class hooligans. I received comments like: “Piss off if you don’t like out president.”, “Show some freaking respect for out leader or take your stupid comments elsewhere, kid.” and “Watch it jackass, we’ll tear into you next!” As a Dane, you can really get some English lessons here! The general opinion seems to be: “If you do not believe the way I do, you are an infidelity, and I have the right to kill you!” Isn’t that something we have heard – and felt - before from some Muslims?

Why this aggressive behavior? If you post a link to a band-width limited site you can be absolutely sure that within the first hour you will get the first angry faces and thumbs down – even if an error message on the site itself tells you that the daily traffic limit has been exceeded. How many of you aggressive guys out there have ever posted a link yourself? Just complaining. If someone finds the server too slow, you do not see comments like: “Hello Nigel. Thanks for a great forum. However, I have noticed that the server is very slow between XX and YY GMT. I will be very grateful to you if you can do something about it.” No. You see comments like “Bullshit slow server!” Yet another good word for my English dictionary.

Why not start to live up to the rules of this forum and try to be tolerant and friendly to each other. Perhaps it might even be a good idea to remove the possibility for the alias “Anonymous”, as the worst comments comes from guys, who do not even have the courage to choose there own alias and use this?

In reply to Message (17060.1) Hello Re: pool fun

By Neutral - ca Sun 10/07/05 19:34:15 GMT

Comon, please people don't talk about crossdressing in this forum, if you wanna go around wearing womens attire if your a man please keep it to yourself because seriously I think there's something psychologically wrong with you people. I know I'm going to offend people and oppologize for that but I have heard about these types of situations now a few times in this forum and each time it sickens me, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
In reply to Message (17060) None pool fun

By masha - none uu Sun 10/07/05 16:02:20 GMT

today was so hot I waited till my wife was asleep then I put on her thong and black lace bra and got in the pool in the garden with just a white t shirt for cover. it was so wonderfull I just satisfied myself there and then and Ill do the same tomorow....unless she is willing she said she will but often falls asleep early,and once its in my mind theres only one way to get it out  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]