Wetlook-Online

Message # 17052.1

Subject: Hello damn rain!

Date: Sun 10/07/05 22:59:25 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I felt the same way Saturday! It was hot in the morning, well on its way to 32 degrees. But on our way to the mall (where there's a nice fountain) it started to rain! It stopped by lunchtime, when we went outside for lunch... and my NON-wetlook wife actually wanted to walk around the water... but since it was cool and grey, she of course didn't want to get wet! Would she have, had it been hot? How many other people would have been playing in the water? Who knows! DAMN RAIN!
In reply to Message (17052) Hello DAMN Jellyfish!

By Joe - uu Sun 10/07/05 10:35:11 GMT

I was at Formby near Liverpool with my girlfriend...hoping to go in the sea and see a bit of wetlook in the process. DAMN! Thousands of jellyfish along the shoreline put paid to that! My GF was in her denim mini skirt and top all set for a good cool off and lots of girls were at the waters edge in their clothes saying how disapointed they were they couldn't swim!

All I saw all day was one girl in her 20's in jeans and an England soccer top in the sea up to her waist and a girl in a camouflage mini skirt wading waist deep too!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]