minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:55:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17044

Subject: Hello Athens: a pleasant surprise this year!

Date: Sun 10/07/05 05:27:36 GMT

Name: Panayiotis Constantinides cy

Email: ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello everyone...

First of all, just a word of sympathy for everyone in London that's suffering from the horrific attacks. When I lived there, I passed through Liverpool Street and Kings Cross stations almost every day and it was really shocking to see such images in places that I have completely different memories of. Nevertheless, I am confident that Londoners will soon overcome the shock, it is not fit for a metropolis such as London to stop going on because of a few bloody criminals.

Now... when I left London and also heard that swimming in the fountains at Trafalgar Square were banned, added to the fact that I'm not planning any days off work this summer to go to Cyprus,  I thought that this year would be completely... dry for me, but to my surprise I have managed to get around an hour of wetlook footage from Athens already, having spent just 3-4 hours on beaches with a camcorder. For those who know the city, the beach at Kalamaki (about a mile to the north of the old Airport, between the Hellenikon and Phaleron Olympic Complexes has been the best bet so far. There, I got footage of girls swimming not just with a t-shirt over a swimsuit, but with jeans or trousers as well.

Towards the end of May, I got a teenage girl swimming in red shorts and a long-sleeved pink t-shirt. Last week I filmed two girls in their early twenties, one in black trousers and red t-shirt and the other in a black t-shirt and beige leggings swimming, together with an older woman in a white t-shirt and black trousers. On Wednesday evening, two girls, one in a white t-shirt and black cycle shorts and another in a blue top, as well as a girl who waded into the sea in blue boot-cut jeans and black tank-top, but unfortunately she got out of the water almost immediately. Last evening was the best, with five fully clothed girls, in jeans or trousers and another in a white t-shirt swimming at night...

My two other scenes from other beaches are a girl in black trousers and a pink tank-top, and a girl in a yellow lacoste t-shirt. Not bad so far... especially bearing in mind that in the previous years I got almost nothing from Athens. It seems that a wetlook culture is developing at last...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]