Wetlook-Online

Message # 17039.2.1.1.1

Subject: Unfazed Re: Re: Re: Money

Date: Sat 09/07/05 23:25:39 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I feel torn when this comes up. I really do. On one hand I can understand people wanting to make money if they can, even if it's to simply re-coup what they spent on their last vacation or something. Makes sense, and it's really the way the world works.

On the other hand I agree with Anonymous (though I beg... just pick a name. Show some backbone ; )  I've seen so many couples that were just having fun who decided to start charging money, and the whole thing goes downhill quick. Not neccisarily (sp?) the pics, but the "feel" of the pics. Once you start charging it's a job, and no matter what it looks like, it looks like a job to me if I have to pay someone else to do it (or, more specifically, see them doing it.) And that ruins it for me. Just me. I am sure lots of folks don't mind, and that's why I'll stay in a vocal minority.

I promise I will never charge for what little we do. I'll shut the site down before I ever ask for a dime. And I'll take some dumb-ass drunken pride in being the last site that just gives stuff away. So I've spent over $2000 on wamming in a few years. I'd have spent it anyway even if I wasn't posting it. So it takes me five hours per update... It's fun work, and the 10 or so e-mails make it all worth it. And that's what it comes down to: Just being happy knowing the joy we're bringing someone else.  But hell... it's easy money.    : /

In reply to Message (17039.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Money

By Anonymous - uu Sat 09/07/05 21:42:26 GMT

I think you miss the point.  People like Rod and Elizabeth are going to have their wetlook adventures no matter what.  "A little financial support" isn't going to change what they do one way or the other.  The fact that they decided to share their fun with others is to be commended - and it's a shame that it has to turn into a money making operation.  I don't complain about people who are in the business of producing this stuff as a business, but you even admit they're not.  So I think it's a shame that they just can't keep doing what they'd do either way, and share all, part, or none - for free.  Your analogy about your cost of film, etc is a non-sequiter.  You and your wife will engage in wetlook eithr way, as will Rod and Elizabeth - so sharing costs you absolutely nothing.  There are many sites available where you can post images for free, so you can't use the "bandwidth" excuse either.  I see it as just another way to make money, and I think it's a shame that everyone has to always look for the $$ in everything.
In reply to Message (17039.2.1) Read This Re: Money

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 09/07/05 19:10:19 GMT

This comes up again and again. People griping about having to pay to get something. You may gripe about the cost of the gas you buy, but do you complain that it isn't given out for free?

Rod and Elizabeth hardly qualify as "wetlook producers", but supplying you with pictures isn't something they are able to do for free. They ask so little... if you like it enough, throw them a little financial support. If you don't, then I think you should keep your comments to yourself. After all, you can always find your own companion/model and enjoy some wetlook first-hand, can't you?

I've had the good fortune to find a woman who has discovered the "joys of wet clothing" Wink Smile . I've posted a few of the pictures we've shot. There are more. I spent money on a camera and related equipment, it costs money to display the pictures (hosting and/or bandwidth costs), and I had to pay for a number of other things just to make the shoots possible, so I'm not about to *give* away the pictures. If you think my position is unreasonable, that's your problem, not mine.

It is wonderful that folks like Tdouty will share pics for free. I have no shame in saying that I too wish I could enjoy all sorts of wetlook material for free (including Rod and Elizabeth's pictures), but I completely agree with their approach to offset the cost of their "hobby". If Tdouty starts asking for money, I may feel a pang of disappointment at losing a source of free pics, but I will understand and agree with his decision.

In reply to Message (17039.2) Sad What the heck happened?

By Anonymous - uu Sat 09/07/05 18:29:47 GMT

I don't get why everything always has to revolve around money.  I think it's sad that everytime somebody shows up on the web who just enjoys wetlook ends up deciding not to share with others, but ask for money.  There's so many "wetlook producers" out there now I think it's just sad that even the couples who were in it just for fun try to squeeze a buck out of it.  I think the change to a pay site for you guys is sad, you can't need the money that bad.  I have a lot of respect for people like Tdouty and his girl, but I fear that at some point they will do the same thing, and start asking for money.  Sad indeed.  
In reply to Message (17039) Pictures Site Update

By Rod and Elizabeth - rod@wetkernwife.com uu Sat 09/07/05 16:35:33 GMT

I just wanted to let everyone know we just posted a small update to the site today. It’s what she was wearing after we went to a club in Las Vegas last weekend.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]