MyWetloook

Message # 17038.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: I wish I was there, please let me know which River

Date: Sat 09/07/05 17:22:32 GMT

Name: chorley ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
ur right bolton abbey
In reply to Message (17038.1) Thumbs Up I wish I was there, please let me know which River

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk ex Sat 09/07/05 16:38:34 GMT

Appletreewick and Bolton Abbey are brill in the Yorkshire dales, may have to go tomorrow

A lot of lakes seem to have been shit lately, Roundhay Park in Leeds used to be excellent, but seems to be some wardens around, plus other week one evening two lads drowned unfortunately

Otherwise, Brid of Blackpool will be good

In reply to Message (17038) Happy hot weather uk sat river swim

By chorley - ex Sat 09/07/05 16:11:27 GMT

hi folks first time posting on here but a big fan of wetlook for many years me and my g/f went to a local river today it was so hot we had to cool down we have been swimming in our clothes a few times before at the same spot and its been great but today was even better my g/f wore a white t-shirt (no bra) and black shiny trakkie bottoms with white reeboks i wore a black vest top and blue trakkie bottoms however we usually wear jeans neither of us usually wear underwear so we can see the clothes sticking to our bits its such a turn on for us both but today got to intense for us and we ended up having sex in the river it was great maybe next time i can take some pics so u can see for yourself

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]