WetlookPro

Message # 17014.8.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: crap alert!!

Date: Sat 09/07/05 16:11:37 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It sounds like you are the intolerant one!  That is one of the most prejudiced and hate-filled messages I have ever had the displeasure of reading!  Who cares if you don't like Christians, NASCAR, Jimmy Buffett music, or Corona beer.  You have clearly shown that you, in the so-called party of tolerance, are the bigot!

Bush's tax cuts have fenefitted all taxpayers, not just the rich. As a percentage, the tax cuts benefit the middle class the most. In absolute dollars, the rich got more, because they pay more taxes to begin with!  

In reply to the previous message, it was DEMOCRAT JIMMY CARTER that gave Saddam weapons to fight Iran, and backed the Taliban because they were fighting the Communists!  

In reply to Message (17014.8.1.1) Angry sheep alert!!

By fed up - us Sat 09/07/05 10:40:00 GMT

Evidently, we have another mindless sheep on our site bleating how great Bush is. Bah! Bah! Bush! Well, for one thing, this is a site devoted to wetlook, and not an alter to bow down to a corrupt, despecable, demagogue, warmongering, theocrat elitist president. However, if you want to discuss politics then by all means, I will.

Let me point out that Bush was reelected by the least intelligent and most close-minded people in the United States, and this is clearly shown by studies of the States and the I.Q. of the people which live there. The few states that Bush hasn't corrupted with his "born again terrist ass-kicker" propoganda targeting people like "you", such as New York and California, spoke loud, and said that demagogue should go, and these states rank among the highest in the intelligence of its citizens, if you think I'm full of crap, do the research. States like Mississipi, Tennessee, and Nebraska voted for Bush because the majority of these people who reside there are a bunch of rednecks who love to hate anyone or anything that digresses from their own meaninless pathetic little worlds.

But instead of getting emotional while imagining the flag waving valiantly and Bush standing in front of it with his brazen smirk, just look at the damage this crafty little man has done to America, and to the whole world. If one spends the time to actually research the bills in Congress president has put through, this person will see the epiphany that Bush is not their friend, unless of course he or she ranks among the top 5% of the elite. How much blood in Iraq and taxpayers dollars has been shed for Chaney-Halliburton? Everything Bush has done has only helped the richest. Just do the research, and paltry little Sunday christians, nascar loving trailer trash or stuck-up Corona Jimmy Buffet loving suburbanites will realize this man has done nothing but hurt them in thier wallet. Most won't, but some may see the truth.

Heres the the best example of the stupidity, fear, and arrogance of half of America. Bush ranks best in polls in his handling on the war on terror, yet he failed to protect us from 9-11. A democrat who didn't cave in to the richest people in the U.S. would be impeached for being "asleep at the wheel", but our profit-driven media portrays this man standing on the pile as our savior. To bad he let the real bad guys go.    

In reply to Message (17014.8.1) Angry Re: Re: You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 20:50:48 GMT

Evidently; it seems to impress the majority of our country and quite a big chunk of the civilized world as well. He was re-elected and we still have our allies. The good thing is; it's been going our way for the past 25 years. What have you done in that time besides cry like a little girl about us taking more and more control because that's what the American People want.
In reply to Message (17014.8) Hello Re: You must be Proud!

By Matz - slapstickclown@gmx.netz de Fri 08/07/05 15:13:41 GMT

You should first think and then write!

The so called third world has been permanently exploited by the industrial nations for centuries and the process still continues. How would YOU feel if you were not born in your country but, let's say, Iraq. If you had to grow up under a sadistic regime installed by a big industrial nation's government and secret service for the sake of cheap oil to keep people calm (Saddam came in charge in 1968 as oil minister and thus no. 2 in the hierarchy, at the time the U.S. government had a little problem with their own peple due to the Vietnem adventure). Several years later you would have had to realize that the same industrial nation provided the dictator with weapons and military knowledge to start a war against a neighbor country that had stopped to be pro-american. Later on another government of the industrial nation under a weak leader who was not able to solve the problems in his own country declared the self-installed dictator to be a rogue and the enemy of the world. After some remarkable lies to the U.N. security council and the rest of the world he made his troops enter and mostly destroy the country liberating thousands to death. Ordinary people just like those who have been killed or injured in London yesterday. Wouidn't you feel angry about all the lack of welfare, freedom and peace brought to you by this industrial nation and its allies? I mean, it is by far not a miracle that many people in the world who suffer from this kind of exploitation have a negative opinion on troubleshooters like Bush and that they call him President Evil.

Just for those who are a bit close-minded: I definitely refuse any kind of violence and I feel deep compassion with all victims in London and elsewhere.

My dear Anonymus, annoying anyone who does not adore your wonderful president is not really helpful. The world is not as simple as Mr. Bush is able to see it. Before you make a complete idiot out of yourself, you should rather get rid of that ridiculous right-wing propaganda and get some information on what is going on. Posts like yours will only impress people on Bush's intellectual and educational level (I hope there's not many).

Maybe you can try to think about this less emotionally. Just a friendly hint.

Matz

In reply to Message (17014) Angry You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - uu Thu 07/07/05 21:51:47 GMT

Everyone who denegrated George Bush and Tony Blair on the 4th of July must be proud of themselves for collaborating with the terrorists and giving them fuel to the fire. Every time you post an article denouncing them, you provide aid and comfort to the terrorists by making them believe that we agree. Thanks. Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll be pissed if we don't save your asses when we don't save you from these Islamic fundamendalists when they try to shut down your access to wetlook on the internet.

To our true friends, we'll always be there  for you!!! God bless our allies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]