Wetlook-Online

Message # 17014.7.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Uh, hold on

Date: Sat 09/07/05 16:01:42 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

How were we to know if Saddam disarmed when he ould not allow U.N. weapons inspectors to have UNRERSTRICTED access to every suspected weapons site, including his so-called "presidential compounds"? Saddam voilated the treaty he signed that ended Desert Storm 1.  

I am so sick of hearing this crap that bush cheated in any election. It is pure bullshit!  In 2000 there was recount after recount, and bush won every time. there was certainly no "tampering" in ohio in 2004. You Democrats just can't accept the fact that YOU LOST!  

In reply to Message (17014.7.2.1) Angry Re: Uh, hold on

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 16:49:02 GMT

For all we know, he did disarm.  But we'll never know that since this administration was so hell-bent on going to war to remove Saddam.  Many in the administration reccomeded removing him even before Bush took office, so they were heading down this road well before 9/11.  It makes me sick to think they manipulate what happened that day to serve their own purposes.  Believe me, I shed no tear for Saddam and I certainly do hope he gets what's coming to him.  But just because Saddam wears a black hat doesn't automatically mean Bush wears a white one, and it also doesn't change the fact that all out war was not necessary and the harm that it's done to our international reputation, out budget deficit, national debt, etc outweighs the good of removing Saddam from power.  

By the way, it took me until 9/13 to account for all my loved ones (luckily still with us).  How long did it take you?  How many of you can say that?  But as I recall 9/11, everyone I had contact with was angry, resolute & eager to pitch in to help.  I saw very little fear until he started stirring his pot after the success in Afghanistan.  

For your military service, I thank you very much.  I recognize the hard work and sacrifice of serving in the military and am grateful for those who do.  It was not my path, but I have had many, many family and friends who have served, and I respect their service, as well as yours.  However, that does not mean I'm going to adopt their views or agree with them on political issues.  It also means that my heart breaks even more when they get sent off to fight and die in a war that didn't need to happen in the first place.

And if you want to talk about "the majority" of America, then Bush is only 1 and 1 in his elections & there's good reason to believe the GOP tampered with both elections, so using the elections os 2000 or 2004 as an argument for anything other than the root of chaos holds little water.  That still doesn't account for the fact that the people MOST impacted by 9/11 (the conerstone of his campaign), didn't want him back!

In reply to Message (17014.7.2) Hello Uh, hold on

By vors - us Fri 08/07/05 16:02:07 GMT

Uh, isn't violating a peace treaty grounds to resume a war?

And somehow, I don't think to many people became fearful after any speech by Bush, they became fearful when A GODDAMN PLANE SLAMMED INTO A FEW #$@$#% BUILDINGS!!!!

I was very proud of Bush, he acted like a leader instead of a polititian.  No opininion polls, no wavering, he just came out and said we will get you.  Yeah, he ain't perfect, no one is, but I think he's doing the best that can be done, and so does THE MAJORITY of America.

Yeah, maybe we didn't find those weapons of mass destruction, but we do KNOW he used them in the past, even on his own people, so would you rather wait until another attack to find out?  When you completely control an entire country, it wouldn't be hard to erase any evidence.

I was in Desert Storm, I have been over there and seen things first hand, and I have no problem at all taking him out.  Can any of you say the same?

Oh, and since this IS a wetlook forum, you shouldn't have an entry without some wetlook, so the Eromaxx site http://member1.eromaxx.net/drunksexorgy.com/index2.php has a new update with hot chicks showering onstage.  Glad they are doing wetlook again.

In reply to Message (17014.7) Angry I'm ashamed, here's why...

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 07:11:49 GMT

After 9/11, I, like many others, felt the war in Afghanistan was prudent and justified.  I still feel that way today.  However, Bush flat out violated article 51 of the UN Charter by invading Iraq (go ahead, look it up) which was specifically put in there to avoid another war of agression, like WW2.  Saddam was a bad man and I don't think there are many sorry to see his days in power over, HOWEVER, he ran a secular government that abhored religious fundamentalism, although not for the same reason we do.  It was a huge threat to his power base.  I still have yet to see any of those weapons of mass destruction.  Without ties to religious fundamentalists (which by the way, we seem to have plenty of in this country, just in a different religion), or weapons of mass destruction, there is no justification for a war of self-defense, which by default makes it a war of agression.  I'm ashamed that our country not only committed such an act, but that there were enough people deceived by his propaganda and culture of fear that they let him have the job for another 4 years!  The man has gone from just being a plain moron to being an outright tyrant.  After Pearl Harbor, FDR said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear iteself!"  Instilling fearlessness is true leadership and something I am proud of as an American.  Bush and his administration lead by instilling fear.  That's not leadership, that's manipulation.  As a proud American, I stand fast and REFUSE to be manipulated and bullied by fear, from abroad, or from the White House!  Keep in mind, the people who were actually on the ground and experienced the worst terror attck on US soil and who lost the most loved ones, didn't want Bush "protecting" them.
In reply to Message (17014) Angry You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - uu Thu 07/07/05 21:51:47 GMT

Everyone who denegrated George Bush and Tony Blair on the 4th of July must be proud of themselves for collaborating with the terrorists and giving them fuel to the fire. Every time you post an article denouncing them, you provide aid and comfort to the terrorists by making them believe that we agree. Thanks. Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll be pissed if we don't save your asses when we don't save you from these Islamic fundamendalists when they try to shut down your access to wetlook on the internet.

To our true friends, we'll always be there  for you!!! God bless our allies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]