minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:40:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17014.2.2.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: if you're worried about swastikas...

Date: Sat 09/07/05 15:47:52 GMT

Name: wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You live in Germany.  Go find someone who was around 60 some years ago and ask him about "facists".  You libs throw that word around so much it really is funny.
In reply to Message (17014.2.2.2.1.1.1) Talking Re: Re: Re: if you're worried about swastikas...

By soak_ed - de Sat 09/07/05 11:19:33 GMT

I am not afraid to use my name and I agree with the the comments made in the "Sawstika" post as well as with the last anonymous comment.  When will the average American understand 9/11 had noyhing to do with Iraq????  Sadam Hussein is certainly a terrible person however the UN and the US had him effectively contained.  There are a lot of terrible regimes remaining from China, North Korea, and down to Saudi Arabia.  Why don't we attck them as well?  It is time for Bush to stop the bullshit propaganda and stop sending Americans to die for a cause that changes weekly.  WMD, democracy, freedom, whatever.  Those poor troops that have died in Iraq haven't died to protect the US from anything.  They have wasted their lives because the US has an inept idiot for a president, surrounded by clever theives who only want to enrich themselves and push their fascist agenda for their own gain.  Incicdentaly although I have lived in Germany for the past 6 years, I am an American citizen.  
In reply to Message (17014.2.2.2.1.1) Read This Re: Re: if you're worried about swastikas...

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 21:48:27 GMT

You couldn't be more off-base there, buddy.  First, don't even start in on propaganda.  The GOP has that market conrnered.  Bush never offered anything more substantive than campaign slogans and empty rhetoric when he ran.  I also find it amusing that in November of 2002, Bush blamed the budget deficit on a weak economy and a falling stock market.  Now that the budget deficit is nearly 4 times what it was in November 2002 & Bush has been proclaiming that we have a strong economy, what could he possibly have to blame it on now?  

I have my record straight about 9/11.  We did the RIGHT thing and retaliated against Afghanistan for harboring the group that did it.  Too bad the president gave up on the correct war to go pick a fight somewhere else he didn't need to go.  

I agree with you on the latest Supreme Court ruling about eminent domain.  I think it was BS, too.  They would have to kill me before they could throw me out of my house.  However, there are "activist" judges on both sides of the aisle.  And any time a judge makes a ruling that's seen even remotely liberal (which I don't see taking someone's house as a stalwart of the left), they're automatically deemed an "activist."  As for the election in Florida, we'll never know who really won because the Supreme Court stopped the recount.  Even though I would have preferred to see Gore (and I didn't even really want to see him), once we were in that situation & it went to the courts, I agreed with their decision simply on the basis that a decision that allowed the recount to continue could have ended up with a national crisis if the recount put Gore ahead.  But I guess it helps to win when one of your campaign advisors is Secretary of State of the state in question and calls the election before all the votes are counted.  As far as Ohio goes, who knows how much of a deficit could or could not have been overcome because the state dragged it's feet in processing timely and legal voter registrations and thousands upon thousands of people were flat out denied their legal right to vote when they got to the polls and then had their "provisional" ballots not counted either.  

Government figures are not there to be loyal to a person.  They are there to be loyal to the Constitution.  You know the words, "I swear to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."  It's not, "I swear to protect and defend the ideals of George W. Bush."  If they all agree with him, what's the point of having a cabinet, you know, advisors?  Isn't the very nature of their job supposed to make them devil's advocate?  Maybe it is you who needs to get your facts straight.  Second, do you really believe Colin Powell (Republican) resigned simply for personal reasons?  As Secretary of State, he initially opposed going to war with Iraq before Bush sat him down and put him "in line."  That got him a nice little "don't let the door hit you" for the 2nd term.  Let's go back to 2002 one more time when Paul O'Neill was ridden out simply because he suggested a smaller tax relief program because he feared what it would do to the deficit.  Well, Mr. O'Neill has been proven right, but Mr. Bush can't have any dissenters on his team, now can he?  Not even if that dissent would benefit the people he serves.  You know...it doesn't matter what tax breaks he gives us now because we're still going to have to pay it all back later, with interest.  Do you have any idea what the interest is on nearly 8 TRILLION dollars!  Ouch.  Wow, it makes me wish we could go back to the days when all we had to worry abour our president was whether or not he got a hummer.

In reply to Message (17014.2.2.2.1) Thumbs Down Re: if you're worried about swastikas...

By wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Fri 08/07/05 20:28:14 GMT

Coward!  I dare you to say those things and supply your name.  

Bush has not rounded up Muslims and burned them alive as Hitler did to the Jews.  In fact there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of practicing Muslims in this country today who are loyal Americans and nobody's enemy.  This is not a war against a religion.  It is a war against terrorists, many of whom practice that religion.

Bush tried a new tone and had memebers of both parties in his cabinet at first, something his predecessor never did.  He never received loyalty or cooperation from the opposition party members, so they are gone.  Name me someone who would not do the same.  

Activist judges harm our Constitutional freedoms, not George W. Bush.  Take a look at their recent ruling on private property rights.  The only fraud and manipulation in Florida and Ohio came from the losing party.  Don't tell me you honestly believe that "voting irregularities" in Ohio would have erased a 110,000 vote margin of victory.  If you want to scrutinize Ohio, then take a look at Wisconsin where Kerry won with less than 10,000 votes.

3000 Americans killed on 9/11, and we started a war of aggression?  You need to get your head on straight.  Unemployment is at record lows.  Out of control oil prices are the result of tree huggers and other bleeding hearts standing in the way of finding new sources of domestic oil and building new refineries.  Stop trying to blame the president for problems your kind created.

In short, everything you said is nothing but a collection of left-wing hype and you are a non-thinking sheep being led to slaughter.

This will be my only off-topic comment on this matter.

In reply to Message (17014.2.2.2) Read This if you're worried about swastikas...

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 16:13:08 GMT

...wrap your mind around this:

Hitler - Ruled his people using fear.  He made them afraid of an entire group of people and convinced them that the Jews were the cause for all their problems.

Bush - Rules his people using fear.  He tries to scare us into thinking that all if Islam is our enemy and that we should be afraid of another strike.  Another terror strike might very well happen in the US, but I'd rather die a victim of it than live in fear of it!

Hitler - Surrounded himself with like-thinkers and persecuted (or outright executed) all who opposed him.

Bush - Surrounds himself with like thinkers in his cabinet.  Any who have voiced any sort of opposition to him are no longer in his administration.  

Hitler - Dismantled and manipulated existing form of government to suit his own purposes.

Bush - Swore to protect the Constitution, but has in fact torn it to shreds.  The FCC goes nuts and multiplies their fines by 10 and goes after silliness like a split-second of Janet Jackson's boob.  His party threatens to outright change the rules of Congress to suit their needs, ramroding radical nominations through Congress.  Let's not forget that the misnomered "patriot act" suspends habius corpus.  Not to mention the fraud and manipulation in Florida and Ohio.

Hitler - Started a war of agression.

Bush - Started a war of agression.

WAKE UP!!!  Bush is hurting our country in ways that will take decades to repair.  Any buoancy left in our economy is completely hollow thanks to him due to unprecedented debt, rising unemplyment (and I'm not talking about the fake figure that only counts those actively looking for emplyment, I'm talking about those who have looked so long that they gave up looking too), and impending out-of-control inflation that always follows out-of-control oil prices.  I could go on and on and on and on, but it all boils down to the simple fact that he's nothing more than a manipulator and vervent support like yours only demonstrates that he's good at it!  I guess everybody has to be good at something.

In reply to Message (17014.2.2) Hello Re: Re: You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 00:06:03 GMT

What about this don't you get? These people are our enimies!!! It's not a matter of what you think! It's a matter of what they've done. There are 168 armed conficts in this world. 162 involve Muslims. Are you that stupid? If you denouce what I believe in, and threathen to blow up my house, my house gets blown up - who do you think I'm going to blame? Are you assholes going to wait for Swastikas to come parading through your town before you ask the US to help? Paris- again? Why don't we wait for more proof??? Idiots! Tool.
In reply to Message (17014.2) Thumbs Down Re: You must be Proud!

By Bill - us Thu 07/07/05 22:24:42 GMT

Actually what you are saying goes more with the terrorists then people complaining about Bush and Blair. People in the United States are guarenteed the freedom of speech by the First Amendment and if they do not agree with a policital leader they have every right to make their opinion heard. The terrorists don't care about us. They care about their perverted religious beliefs. They do not follow any religion other than their own made up one. They take one or two paragraphs from the Koran and say that it sums up an entire religion which it does not.

Everybody has a right to their opinion and voice it. When we lose that right is when the terrorists have won.

In reply to Message (17014) Angry You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - uu Thu 07/07/05 21:51:47 GMT

Everyone who denegrated George Bush and Tony Blair on the 4th of July must be proud of themselves for collaborating with the terrorists and giving them fuel to the fire. Every time you post an article denouncing them, you provide aid and comfort to the terrorists by making them believe that we agree. Thanks. Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll be pissed if we don't save your asses when we don't save you from these Islamic fundamendalists when they try to shut down your access to wetlook on the internet.

To our true friends, we'll always be there  for you!!! God bless our allies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]