minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 14:22:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 17014.2.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: You must be Proud!

Date: Fri 08/07/05 00:13:09 GMT

Name: waterjoe de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
@Anonymous: my question again: have you thought about, who has begun these 168 conflicts (and the older, now stopped, too), or who is involved and why? Who has supported them or still is doing?

In reply to Message (17014.2.2) Hello Re: Re: You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - us Fri 08/07/05 00:06:03 GMT

What about this don't you get? These people are our enimies!!! It's not a matter of what you think! It's a matter of what they've done. There are 168 armed conficts in this world. 162 involve Muslims. Are you that stupid? If you denouce what I believe in, and threathen to blow up my house, my house gets blown up - who do you think I'm going to blame? Are you assholes going to wait for Swastikas to come parading through your town before you ask the US to help? Paris- again? Why don't we wait for more proof??? Idiots! Tool.
In reply to Message (17014.2) Thumbs Down Re: You must be Proud!

By Bill - us Thu 07/07/05 22:24:42 GMT

Actually what you are saying goes more with the terrorists then people complaining about Bush and Blair. People in the United States are guarenteed the freedom of speech by the First Amendment and if they do not agree with a policital leader they have every right to make their opinion heard. The terrorists don't care about us. They care about their perverted religious beliefs. They do not follow any religion other than their own made up one. They take one or two paragraphs from the Koran and say that it sums up an entire religion which it does not.

Everybody has a right to their opinion and voice it. When we lose that right is when the terrorists have won.

In reply to Message (17014) Angry You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - uu Thu 07/07/05 21:51:47 GMT

Everyone who denegrated George Bush and Tony Blair on the 4th of July must be proud of themselves for collaborating with the terrorists and giving them fuel to the fire. Every time you post an article denouncing them, you provide aid and comfort to the terrorists by making them believe that we agree. Thanks. Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll be pissed if we don't save your asses when we don't save you from these Islamic fundamendalists when they try to shut down your access to wetlook on the internet.

To our true friends, we'll always be there  for you!!! God bless our allies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]