Wetlook-Online

Message # 17014.1

Subject: Hello Re: You must be Proud!

Date: Thu 07/07/05 22:22:33 GMT

Name: Roscoe B.C. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm damned proud to be questioning George and his motives.  The founding fathers of our country tasked us with doing exactly that.  It is our duty as citizens of the U.S..  If I blindly followed George as you suggest, I'd be doing exactly the same thing as Osama's followers do.  If terrorists examined the motives of their leaders with a good strong reality check, we wouldn't be having these problems.  What makes this country strong is the fact that our government knows it will be closely examined and asked to justify their reasoning and actions.  George, in trying to blame Iraq for 9/11, created more terrorists.  Just what we needed.  If he had sent half as many troops after Osama instead, no doubt we'd have had him, and there is a good chance this London attack wouldn't have happened.  Why do you keep your country anonymous?  Why do you suggest we blindly follow?
In reply to Message (17014) Angry You must be Proud!

By Anonymous - uu Thu 07/07/05 21:51:47 GMT

Everyone who denegrated George Bush and Tony Blair on the 4th of July must be proud of themselves for collaborating with the terrorists and giving them fuel to the fire. Every time you post an article denouncing them, you provide aid and comfort to the terrorists by making them believe that we agree. Thanks. Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll be pissed if we don't save your asses when we don't save you from these Islamic fundamendalists when they try to shut down your access to wetlook on the internet.

To our true friends, we'll always be there  for you!!! God bless our allies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]