Wetlook-Online

Message # 17011.1

Subject: Hello Re: Way off topic

Date: Thu 07/07/05 17:28:03 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That's something that has bothered me for awhile here in the U.S. - increasing intolerance for opposing viewpoints. Some people get so caught up in their own rhetoric and ideas they forget what freedom of speech means. Look at the Dixie Chicks, for example. Granted, insulting the president at a music concert isn't the smartest PR move - people go to a music concert to hear music, not politics. But, they had the right to do it, even President Bush said they had the right to do it. So what happens when they do? Their CDs are crunched up, and they're banned from TV, radio, and awards shows. And I don't believe they've had a hit record since. Is that the freedom of speech the United States of America is about? I sure as hell hope not.
In reply to Message (17011) Sad Way off topic

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 07/07/05 16:55:38 GMT

I wasn't going to say anything on this subject, but after seeing all the other threads, here's my two cents...

Yes, it was a despicable act of indiscriminate violence committed against innocent civilians. And it was indiscriminate. London is very much a cosmopolitan city these days, making the bombings an act committed against people of every race, religion, and walk of life. Although on a smaller scale, it is reminiscent of 9/11. I feel for those who have been touched by this incident and am thankful that noone I know was in harm's way. It may only be a matter of time before such things happen on Canadian soil.

This has been a tragic day, and there are divided opinions as to who was responsible. It is reasonable to assume that Al Qaeda was behind it, but without some form of confirmation, it is only opinion and speculation. There are at least a few other possibilities besides Al Qaeda, even if that's where all the clues are currently pointing. Why shout down an opinion just because it differs from yours, especially when the facts aren't all in?

At what point will enough have been said on this topic within this forum? It's geopolitics and we come to this forum for other purposes... don't we?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]