MyWetloook

Message # 17006.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: My thoughts go out to everyone else in London

Date: Sat 09/07/05 03:34:33 GMT

Name: Bobby(messylaura) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i have posted elsewhere but i would just like to say i'm ok and my thoughts are with people still waiting to hear from loved ones and those who have heard and its not the news they wanted to hear, bless you all.

Bobby

In reply to Message (17006.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: My thoughts go out to everyone else in London

By Waterspaniel - us Thu 07/07/05 17:09:02 GMT

You're absolutely right, history proves that the British will absolutely not be pushed around, and do not get their dander up. During the summer of 1940, in what came to be known as the Battle of Britain, Hitler tried to bomb Britain into submission. The Royal Air Force pilots, most whom were 19 and 20 year old boys, had other ideas. They jumped in their Spitfires and Hurricanes (4 Browning machine guns in each wing, firing 1000 rounds a minute), and, despite being outgunned and outmanned 4 to 1, in dramatic dogfights over the skies of England, proceeded to shoot the German air force out of the sky. They saved England, and they helped save the world. That was a hell of a show.
In reply to Message (17006.1.1) Angry Re: Re: My thoughts go out to everyone else in London

By Robby - ca Thu 07/07/05 13:00:19 GMT

its very clear that these terrorist "rock throwers" don't know their history especially when it comes to the steadfastness & resolve of the British people...The Brits won't be pushed around by ANYONE...Acouple of dictators tried that & look what happened...Our thoughts are with you guys in London
In reply to Message (17006.1) Thumbs Up Re: My thoughts go out to everyone else in London

By tankman - tankman_ca999@yahoo.ca ca Thu 07/07/05 11:51:55 GMT

I'm sending some positive thoughts from Canada.
In reply to Message (17006) Info My thoughts go out to everyone else in London

By Jay - gb Thu 07/07/05 11:18:31 GMT

As a person who lives and works in London, My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the bombings this morning. It is something we all knew was going to happen at some point but you never expect it when it happens.

My prayers go out to the families and friends of all the dead and injured.

I would also like to praise the outstanding way in which our emergency services acted. They are a true asset to the country.

Death is never a way to resolve a problem like this, I am just gutted that others beleive it is.

We shall not be broken !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]