minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:25:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 16970.6

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: New albums - canoe trip and outdoor scrubbing in black skirt and red blouse

Date: Thu 07/07/05 14:26:01 GMT

Name: Roadrage us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Love the beautiful lady pics.  Don't care much for the wet dude pics but what are ya gonna do.  I like her long wet hair and love her long lean body.  Wish there were more pics of her in the pool stripping down to bra and panties.  To me thats really hot wetlook.  Still I give you an A-.  I like the "girl next door" look.  Overall very nice.  Hope to see more.  Keep up the good work!!
In reply to Message (16970) Links New albums - canoe trip and outdoor scrubbing in black skirt and red blouse

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 05/07/05 05:25:14 GMT

We uploaded a couple new albums to Webshots.  Be warned that both of these contain a few guy pics, but hey .. fair is fair ... she lets me hold the camera so it's only fair that I let her hold it too if she wants.

The one album was taken on a 4-mile canoe trip down a river.  It was a very warm day and the water felt really warm.  You'll see a few dry pictures before the splashing began.

The other album was taken as we began our 4th of July.  We needed a shower in the morning, but didn't feel like a traditional shower so we took it outside.  A bottle and a half of shampoo later, we both felt much better.  

Enjoy and be sure to tell my beautiful lady what you think of her pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty111

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]