minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:49:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 16970.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Re: Re: Thanks, please one more question...

Date: Tue 05/07/05 10:42:44 GMT

Name: Mike de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are right, thank you for sharing. Please can you tell me, does she wear sneakers and socks during the swim ?

Regards, Mike

In reply to Message (16970.1.1) Hello Re: Re: New albums - canoe trip and outdoor scrubbing in black skirt and re

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 05/07/05 08:53:12 GMT

Oh yeah, she went for a swim.  If you look at her top in the last few pictures, you can see it's wet.  Her outfit hid it well.
In reply to Message (16970.1) Thumbs Up Re: New albums - canoe trip and outdoor scrubbing in black skirt and red blouse

By Mike - de Tue 05/07/05 06:33:33 GMT

Nice canoe trip. It`s a shame, that the beautiful lady didn`t went for a swim in the creek fully clothed, or did she ?

In reply to Message (16970) Links New albums - canoe trip and outdoor scrubbing in black skirt and red blouse

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 05/07/05 05:25:14 GMT

We uploaded a couple new albums to Webshots.  Be warned that both of these contain a few guy pics, but hey .. fair is fair ... she lets me hold the camera so it's only fair that I let her hold it too if she wants.

The one album was taken on a 4-mile canoe trip down a river.  It was a very warm day and the water felt really warm.  You'll see a few dry pictures before the splashing began.

The other album was taken as we began our 4th of July.  We needed a shower in the morning, but didn't feel like a traditional shower so we took it outside.  A bottle and a half of shampoo later, we both felt much better.  

Enjoy and be sure to tell my beautiful lady what you think of her pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty111

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]