minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:56:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1695.2

Subject: Hello Re: Please excuse my extreme curiosity...

Date: Wed 08/01/03 07:23:24 GMT

Name: Robbi de

Email: wasser-stoff@gmx.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There was some kinda misunderstanding between the mamangement and the staff of the swimming hall. The management confirmermed that they were making a disco party. Especially students from the university were expected. And the mamangement confirmermed that fully clothed swimming was explicitely allowed, as they told that on the adversise flyer.

What I wrote here on the forum was just the translation of the flyer, they gave out!

When we arrived at the SaLü, we saw a lot of little kids in the water. With regular bathing gear on. When we walked into the water, we got thrown out by the life guards ( at first not really friendly ). They told me, that there was a misunderstanding and there was no disco. By the way - they did not know a thing about fully clothed swimming. The title "Teenies Top" meant children between 8 and 14. They even told me that they were surprised to see so many grown-ups appearing and walking right in fully clothed. They picked them all up. One lady even had to take off her Jeans at once - in the water!

Some of them even came from far away. Hannover, Berlin, Munic...They made 600 Km and booked hotel rooms.

Jean sent a letter to the manager and asked him, to explain what had happened.

We suppose, the false informations have been given by some staff from the management's call center.

I am looking forward to his response.

In reply to Message (1695) Pulsing Please excuse my extreme curiosity...

By klm4748 - uu Wed 08/01/03 05:16:40 GMT

... But I'm posting this to keep the SaLü discussion alive, so that MK and I can find out what happened!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]