WetlookPro

Message # 16931.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Paper dresses

Date: Sun 03/07/05 15:01:19 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI there used to be a late night gameshow in Japan in the mid 1990's...where the girls would be covered in tissue paper and come out on stage like "mummies"...and then the guys would shoot supersoaker water girls at the girls, and the winner was the guy who could "dissolve" the girl's tissue clothing and get her naked first.

Only the Japanese could invent a gameshow like that.

Personally I prefer to watch their "knicker-bowling" tournaments....where the girls had to remove their panties and place them over bowling balls and then see who can get a strike.

Somehow I doubt that these games will be included in the next Olympics.

But back to tissue paper....whats does a roll of toilet paper have in common with the U.S.S Starship Enterprise....they both wipe out Klingons.

mk

In reply to Message (16931.1.1) Hello Paper dresses

By Wet Kahuna - knightowlvideo@hotmail.com us Sun 03/07/05 12:06:49 GMT

I'm still looking for a magazine from the 60's (Look, Life, or the like) that has 2 articles (and pictures) of wetlook fashion and disposable paper dresses. The article even did a water test (not the best pictures) on the dresses to see how they hold up.

If anyone has or knows of this magazine, please please let me (and all of us) know

In reply to Message (16931.1) Smokin Used to have a wet napkins fetish

By Anonymous - uu Sun 03/07/05 10:25:40 GMT

When in high school to early 20s, before I was a fan of the Wetlook, I used to have a fetish for wet paper (especially food service napkins.) At the high school I went to, sometimes a girl would spill her drink and put down a napkin to clean it. At times they would even play with the napkins after the meal, covering a plate or some uneaten food with a napkin and pouring juice or water over it. I was really squirming at that point! Biggest turn ons were how quickly the napkin would absorb the liquid and change from white to a shiny translucent color, and how the napkin would retain its embossed pattern even when wet. Sometimes I would "spill" something just for the ability to "clean it up" (or watch a girl do it - wow!). After finishing school I would go to different fast foods and other places, getting some of their napkins for "experiments" involving how fast it absorbed the water and whether it would turn shiny at the moment of absorbing (some didn't). At times I even used baby oil to wet them, it made them even shinier than water did.

Then, one day I saw some Wetlook on TV (one of those family game shows where everyone swam in their T-shirts) and from that point on I focused on the ladies themselves being wet rather than something they were wetting. At times I'll wet a napkin, but after discovering the Wetlook it's hard to go back.

In reply to Message (16931) Hello Do you like tissues?

By Norman - tissuefetish@hotmail.de uu Sun 03/07/05 03:56:14 GMT

Hi all,

I know, this question is very uncommon, but I mean it serious. I have a WAM fetish (especially girls in wet jeans or dresses). But thats only my first fetish. The second one is a "tissue fetish" that means I like paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues, napkins... Long time I thougt these fetishes weren't connected, but lastly I heared about a man with exactly the same two fetishes. So I think a tissue fetish can devellop out of a WAM fetish, but rather seldom. Now I ask you, and I mean this serious, what is your relation to tissue paper? Is it just normal or is your relation somehow special like mine? Thanks for your answers.

Norman

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]