minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:08:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16876.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...if anybody from NY can tape this, you can claim a 20 free DVDs from me

Date: Thu 30/06/05 12:59:20 GMT

Name: D&N us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I went to this performance today (Thursday).

I thought it was actually very beautiful but some folks here might not have appreciated it.

* Most of the dancers wore outfits that looked like swimsuits with skirts.  

* The remaining ones wore shorts or miniskirts of nylon which hardly showed the wetness.

* All the dancers got fully soaked during the show.  They splashed each other merrily and also splashed towards the audience.

* At the end, they were mostly submerged.

* They were very spirited and obviously enjoying themselves.

* The dancing and music were very nice.

* Heh, can't beat the price.

* There were several photographers there with varying types of equipment.

In reply to Message (16876.1) Hello ...if anybody from NY can tape this, you can claim a 20 free DVDs from me [nt]

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 30/06/05 07:45:59 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (16876) Hello NYC event TODAY & tomorrow

By D&N - us Thu 30/06/05 06:40:55 GMT

Website: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/29/arts/dance/29site.html

Please see the following "The New York Times" article:

======================================================

June 29, 2005

Kicking Up a Storm Where Water Is a Given

By JACK ANDERSON

Ten women made quite a splash when they danced Monica Bill Barnes's "Limelight" at lunchtime on Monday in Bowling Green Park. Their performance took place in the circular fountain that stands in front of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of the American Indian.

Not around or beside that fountain. In it.

The women, in sneakers and light-colored costumes, ran into the park shouting: "Hello, New York City! We've got something special for you!" Then they jumped into the fountain, where, for about 15 minutes, they enthusiastically performed chorus-line routines to recorded songs by Diana Ross and the Supremes.

The fountain sent jets of water into the cloudy sky. The heavens, in return, sent a bit of drizzle down to the earth. But spectators didn't seem to mind the little shower. The dance was too much fun to miss.

Keeping their movements sharply synchronized, the dancers often kicked like aquatic Rockettes in this attraction, part of the Sitelines 2005 series of site-specific events presented by the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council. Holding sunglasses in their hands, they also stood still in the water like glamorous movie stars languidly posing for portraits at beach resorts. And they paraded in the fountain's basin while twirling umbrellas.

After dancers lifted other dancers to the fountain's rim, the entire cast suddenly lost its footing and toppled into the water. It looked like a collective accident. But the apparent mistake was so precisely timed that you knew it was all part of Ms. Barnes's witty choreography.

"Limelight" will be presented at 12:30 p.m. daily, through Friday, in Bowling Green Park, Broadway and Beaver Street, Lower Manhattan. Admission is free.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]