Wetlook-Online

Message # 16870.3.1.1.2

Subject: Question Re: Re: Re: White dress and long hair in the pool

Date: Fri 01/07/05 13:21:38 GMT

Name: Coach us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Jennifer. It's great to talk right to the source! I love your picture sets. They are just awesome in my opinion! Now, just to clarify what you are saying about your kids...they swim fully clothed whenever they want, but usually not in the pool? Seems wierd because a pool would have to be the most comfortable place to swim in clothed don't you think? Especially if your mother is in the pool with her clothes on. Just my opinion though. ;-)
In reply to Message (16870.3.1.1) Hello Re: Re: White dress and long hair in the pool

By girl next door - be Thu 30/06/05 15:36:32 GMT

Hi, I'm Jennifer.  My kids are very use to me getting wet in whatever I have on so it's seen as no big deal.  They even get wet fully clothed without a thought.  When they're in the pool, they mostly wear a swim suit but anywhere else it's up to them.  We went last Saturday tubing down a creek and we all had on street clothes and shoes.  Todd's kids are older than mine and they saw us a freaks at first but we get wet so often they just figure it's us. I see it as fun and harmless.  
In reply to Message (16870.3.1) Question Re: White dress and long hair in the pool

By Coach - uu Thu 30/06/05 13:40:48 GMT

Hi,

First off let me say that your pictures are just fantastic! I love the variety of outfits and the visible joy shown in your lady's face. I do have a couple of questions though. From some pictures, I am guessing that you have kids. How do the kids feel about their mother swimming in her clothes? Also, do the kids swim in their clothes? It would seem like a natural thing to do, but I can't tell. Wouldn't this be the best time to let them know that swimming fully clothed is ok and accepted? I only ask this because I plan on teaching my daughters at a young age to swim fully clothed whenever they want wearing whatever they want. Is this wrong?

In reply to Message (16870.3) Hello Re: White dress and long hair in the pool

By Juan - es Thu 30/06/05 11:04:18 GMT

Oh my god jennifer has a lovely hair,thank you
In reply to Message (16870) Links White dress and long hair in the pool

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Thu 30/06/05 04:54:22 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/379378067xwPafH

Anyone enjoy seeing a woman wear a white dress into the pool?

http://community.webshots.com/album/379378067xwPafH

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]