MyWetloook

Message # 16852.3

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook repetition

Date: Wed 29/06/05 09:01:31 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Ben. I can relate to what you're talking about. When my wife first started getting into being wet I was in absolute heaven. It became an almost daily thing, showering or taking a bath or walking in the rain, and I loved it. But yes, after a few months I found I was losing interest. Well, that's not exactly right.

Really, I guess what happened is that I simply wanted greater substance in the experience. When it became routine it felt routine. This was also true for me with my solo wamming -- when it gets really easy due to whatever factors I have a threshhold of a few times (usually about three in three days) after which it's just not exciting. It's fun, but nothing like having the anticipation, planning and then success.

I don't know if I can really put the whole thing into words.

What ended up working for me was cooling out a bit. It wasn't easy, and confused the hell out of my wife when I started turning her down for showers (this led to some tensions for a bit until I could fully explain myself.) But now I find I really enjoy the experience with her about once a week, and solo maybe about the same. Sometimes we'll have little three-day sprints and go a bunch of times, and then it'll be a few weeks before we go again. Basically I make sure I'm craving like a madman, because otherwise it can lead to burnout. Kid in a candy store and all that.

Whatever happens, I wish you both the best. Communication is key. Good luck.

In reply to Message (16852) Hello wetlook repetition

By Ben - ex Wed 29/06/05 02:03:18 GMT

Recently for the first time in my life I have been able to do what I always wanted, that is to be able to swim in my clothes whenever I felt like. That is becos my wife Clara likes getting wet with me. In the last two months we have been in the swimming pools, lake, local river and in the bath and shower. I like anticipating the wet clothes and walking home from the river all wet, BUT the sensation is getting a bit repetitive. Is this the law of diminishing returns. I have longed for this all my life and now the gloss of being wet is slightly rubbing off. Has anyone else found this?

Obviously as I write this I am looking forward to the next time and I love looking at the photos of the two of us soaking wet but I want to keep it exciting. Clara has suggested getting messy to shake it up a bit but I like to swim in clear water.

Dont get me wrong the next time I am at the edge of a pool my heart will be racing at the thought of swimming in my clothes but I need to the whole thing exciting.

Anyone out there got any good ideas or am I alone on this one?

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]