Wetlook-Online

Message # 16840.2

Subject: Hello ...fyi...I just uploaded the latest tv clips list

Date: Tue 28/06/05 14:14:17 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...I have just uploaded tape listings for lots of new tv stuff I have collected in the last couple of months. There are now over 28,000 items in the database. These are just the latest few hundred entries.

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/Latwm.txt

While I am willing to provide cliptapes to those who may want them, my main interest is in dealing with collectors and traders...i.e. those who are willing to take that extra effort to collect tv clips and trade with me. Those of you who do collect stuff will be treated as VIPs and will get several free DVDs and free access to Wamtec Gold site. The latest hall of fame inductees from this forum are "Wamboy"...who did an excellent job of collecting 4hrs of tv clips from UK shows, including loads of great slapstick and water scenes from Ministry of Mayhem, and Mike from Poland who has collected loads of amazing stuff from Polish and Italian tv channels.

If you enjoy collecting stuff on VHS tape or tivo or DVD, then please trade with me and you can get FREE dvds and free access to the Wamtec Gold site.

If you enjoy collecting clips as computer files such as mpegs, then please chat with WetinRed on his website and I am sure WIR will be happy to receive your mpeg clips and give you some nice benefits too.

MK

In reply to Message (16840) Hello wetlook tapes

By brian - peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com uu Tue 28/06/05 12:17:23 GMT

hey. im interested in buying wetlook tapes like clip tapes or something like that. if anyone knows where i can buy them, please let me know. thanks alot, i really appreciate it.

brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]