Wetlook-Online

Message # 16831.3.1.1.2.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: corrected link

Date: Wed 29/06/05 17:15:58 GMT

Name: waterjoe de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
@Desert Hawk:

1. He has not correctly won the first election. The situation in Florida was definetely a big cheat.

2. The number of cylinders doesn't say anything about the quality of the car. Millions of people here in Europe are satisfied with four cylinders - the most of them are more robust and reliable than any US-made car. The owners of the -very few- US-cars over here are knowing two things: a) you can expect breakdowns more often, compared with others (o.k. except Lada, Fiat and Rover) - and b) the engines are not good enough for the Autobahn. A long distance with pull-down-top-speed? Forget it! Every German-made and 99% of the other European cars can do it - but not US-products. I'm driving a 1973 VW K 70 (you will not know it, it was never exported to America), four cylinders, 1.6 liter, 90hp - and it can run hundreds of kilometers with top speed (ca.165 km/h, 6200 rev/min) without any hangover. I've done it several times. Not bad for a 32 year old car, eh? Any similar US-product around? My other car (also four cylinders) is (only) a GM-product, an Opel Omega with a 2.0 liter DTI-Diesel - but it runs nearly 200km/h with a consumption of max. 7 liters on 100km. Where is the similar US-car?

In 1993 I made "autodriveaway" across the US (13 000km in 20 days) with several cars. One time I had a new six-cylinder-3.0 liter-Buick (big size for Europe). On a lonely highway, no cops around, I let him run until the limit - finish at 175 km/h (ca. 110 mls/h)! What a joke! In Germany the buyers of such a car would have smashed the face of the salesman. A Ford Taurus in same size: same bull.... Annother driveaway-car was a 1986 Pontiac. I made a full-speed-race (not even 150 km/h, what a f...ing joke!) across Wisconsin against a same-aged Chevrolet Cavalier. After less than 300km all the engine-warning-lamps were flashing. Funny.

3. You're wrong. The prices are actually only so high, because America is using so much. High demand, high price - one of the most simple rules of economics.

4. The "New York Times" and the "Washington Post" are nearly the only usable big newspapers in the US. The typical problem of the USA: no knowledge about anything abroad. It's very hard just to find only informations. I've been in Manhattan at the time in Dec 03, when Saddam Hussein was catched. Do you think, it was possible to find any quite neutral informations? No way, only the hysterical patriotic stuff like Fox News and others. Sorry folks, but this kind of view has founded the problems like Guantanamo, Iraq, Vietnam etc.

P.S. My age is also 35 years. Politics is my hobby, too. My stock market-rule: but your stocks behind a board and forget it for 30 years. This makes you rich.

In reply to Message (16831.3.1.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: corrected link

By Desert Hawk - uu Wed 29/06/05 12:02:04 GMT

1. There was recount after recount in 2000, and Bush won every time. Gore wanted to keep counting and changing the standard about what chads constitite a valid vote until he won.  

2. Many of us, including myself, do not want crappy four cylinder cars! The only way to drastically improve so-called 'corporate average fuel economy" would be for everybody to get 4 cylinder crap. I just junked a 4 cylinder plymouth Sundance with only 127000 miles. I don't think I posted it ehre, but I posted about it on most message boards I use.  I had the POS for 6 years(87000 miles when I got it) and in that time it blew 1 engine and 2 heads, and was not worth another massive repair bill. Pieces of crap like this are what liberals want us to drive. Never again for me. CAFE standards be damned!

3. Enviornmental crap laws drive up the price of gas, and do little or nothing to really reduce pollution.  high gas prices are not the result of bush's energy policy. The high cost of enviornemntal laws also stops construction of new refineries.

4. I wholeheartedly agree with everything GOP said. Bush has been the best president in my lifetime (I am 35).  I used to be a Democrat, and swithced in 1998 because the Democrats are no longer the workingman's party; they are now the party of enviornmentalist wackos, tax and spenders, special interests, and perverts. For more of my political insight, go to yahoo finance message boards for DUK and BAC and NYT, especially DUK. You liberals will love tfberry11!  By the way, I do now own New York Times stock. I go there to bash that liberal company. I do own Duke Energy and Bank of America. Politics and the stock market, 2 of my other great passions in life!  Along with wetlook, amusement rides, video games, numismatics, and food!

In reply to Message (16831.3.1.1.2) Read This Re: Re: corrected link

By Anonymous - us Tue 28/06/05 18:09:40 GMT

If he won 2000 fair and square, why would he oppose a recount?  Why wouldn't he want his "victory" solidified?  The last time I checked, voter intimidation is not fair and square.  In the days before the 2004 election, the GOP launched an all out assault on the opposition in Ohio.  As far as saving this taxpayer money, whatever crumbs I've saved in taxes have more than been overtaken by rising gas prices, which the energy bill he supports protects these higher prices by taking absolutely no concrete steps towards long range independence from foreign oil.  Unfortunately, one million barrels per year from the Alaskan refuge isn't going to put a dent in oil prices.  An alternative fuel and distribution infrastructure must be aggressively sought and implemented to achieve relief from foreign oil.  The inflation that undoubtedly will follow the increase in transportation costs will hurt even more, so his tax cuts are little more than a trite campaign slogan.  

I must say though, his Social Security plan does intrigue me.  I've always wished that I could keep my SS tax and put it to work myself.  Maybe we'll get to see how that works out.

As far as bringing up free speech, I amazed you would even broach the subject given that no elected official has supported the erosion of free speech and other civil liberties to such an extent since McCarthyism.  But that shouldn't come as a surprise since the free thinkers in his administration always seem to get "weeded out" and replaced with people who share his delusions.  I am genuinely frightened that he has an entire 3 years left.  And this is coming from someone who LIKED REAGAN AND H.W. BUSH!    

In reply to Message (16831.3.1.1) Hello Re: corrected link

By G.O.P. - uu Tue 28/06/05 12:07:39 GMT

What bullshit! Bush won both elections fair and square. He has been a great president.  His tax cuts are saving all American taxpayers money. His plan for Social Security will put some real wealth into the program, not IOU's.  Saddam Hussein is out of power. Hopefully there will soon be drilling in the Arctic wildlife refuge.  As for internet censorship, the Democrats and Bill Clinton gave us the 'Electronic communications Decency Act" which the Supreme Court wisely delcared unconstitutional. The attorney general doesn't care if we look at wetlook on the internet. This is someone's sick joke.  Did you really think you all could post this crap bashing our great president without stirring up the great wet Republican, GOP!
In reply to Message (16831.3.1) Links corrected link

By Anonymous - us Tue 28/06/05 03:53:42 GMT

Try this & then click on "full report."  http://www.democrats.org/a/2005/06/democracy_at_ri.php

In reply to Message (16831.3) Read This Re: New president please.

By Anonymous - us Tue 28/06/05 03:49:15 GMT

Umm...before you say "you Americans," please try to keep in mind that many, if not most, of us tried to get him out in the last election.  And this is after he outright stole the previous election.  Some would even argue 2004 was tainted too: http://a9.g.akamai.net/7/9/8082/v001/www.democrats.org/pdfs/ohvrireport/fullreport.pdf.  You can't see a portion of a web page, but we actually have to live here, so be careful where you pour that salt, buddy.
In reply to Message (16831) Sad New president please.

By MaK - dk Tue 28/06/05 00:26:36 GMT

Will you Americans please select a new president! Now he has even managed to shut down Asianology's Daily Studies.

http://www.asianology.com/daily/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.085 seconds to generate ]