Wetlook-Online

Message # 1682.1.4

Subject: Hello I've got one!

Date: Wed 08/01/03 07:17:49 GMT

Name: NCgreg uu

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've got a Samsung that's about a year old.  You can zoom in a couple of times and shift around to what you want to see.  So far, the picture quality decreases slightly every time you zoom.  I'm hoping it will play wamtec DVDs (hah, whenever I finally get myself to finally buy something after all this time thinking about it and saying that I'm going to do it over and over agian...)

HTH.

-Greg

In reply to Message (1682.1) Hello DVD players - anybody have some suggestions [nt]

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 07/01/03 06:21:26 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (1682) Hello No Subject

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 07/01/03 06:20:59 GMT

One of my buddies mentioned to me how he enjoys seeing certain wetlook scenes on DVD, and enjoys them more, cos his DVD player has a "zoom" feature where he can zoom in on the bits he wants to see most.

I did some checking and see that many of the new DVD models now in stores now have a 2x and 4x "zoom" feature in them...however, some of them are not a true zoom..and are merely an expansion of the screen so you can see letterbox films expanded without having to see those black bars on the screen.

Does anybody out there have a dvd player with a zoom feature and can offer some guidance. I will get one myself if the zoom comes with a "pan" control and where we can isolate those parts of the screen we want to zoom in on (i.e. like you can do on Yahoo Maps)...but if the zooming is always centered right dead center, that would not seem to be of much use at all. Zooming with panning is what I would like to see as a feature on a DVD player..

does anybody have a dvd player they use that they consider to be good for zooming in on wetlook scenes that we would like to see closer up...whats the brand and model you have...cos there are numerous players now with the zoom feature...so I want to buy the best one that has proper zooming and panning contol...not merely something that expands the screen from the center of the monitor only.

Any techno-geeks out there have some thoughts to share ??

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]