WetlookPro

Message # 16819.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Clothed dip

Date: Tue 28/06/05 08:17:18 GMT

Name: Mark NW UK ex

Email: macandjouk@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Walked around Hollingworth the other day with a new lady friend who seems not averse to me in wet clohtes, and possibly her too if she were pushed in!

But it seemed pretty crowded, possibly more than Chatsworth.  When would you be going there?

How about some of the other lakes and reservoirs up in the hills?

Mark

Wirral, NW UK

In reply to Message (16819.1) Thumbs Up Re: Clothed dip

By tony - gb Mon 27/06/05 03:26:06 GMT

Nice post Ben, I live near Manchester and didn't know about Chatsworth House. I said years ago (and got shouted down) we should have a web directory page of places in the UK where you are likley to find wetlook

Infact I'll kick it off with Hollingworth Lake Nr Oldahm I'll even look up the junction number of the M62. In fact that place is fantast on a summer sunday afternoon

How about a directory page on your site wet Brian???

In reply to Message (16819) Hello Clothed dip

By Ben - ex Mon 27/06/05 01:42:51 GMT

I posted last week about how pissed off I am with local pools for not allowing us to swim in our clothes. We did not even try to get in yesterday. I did not know where to go until I remembered a wetlook letter we had read on Todd's old site about Chatsworth House in Derbyshire. It is about 20 miles from Manchester so because the weather was fantastic, we went to inspect. We found the lakes easily and they were very picturesque and quite romantic. When we got there I was amazed to find a couple aged about 20 were already in the water in their jeans and shirts. We talked to them at the edge and they said they often went to these lakes for a swim. We then just jumped into the clear water. The round lake is small and felt quite warm so we stayed in for about half an hour. Loads of people came past and some stayed to watch us swimming in our clothes. At last yet another couple of girls joined us but took their jeans off.

We talked about it later and it seemed to us that as long as there is more than one couple enjoying the water the stigma and the guilt goes. You are too busy enjoying other peoples' reactions to worry about what spectators are thinking. When Clara got out she looked fantastic and some of the bystanders took pictures of her (without permission). I did not mind but I expect to see them somewhere on the web soon.

The main point of this long (sorry) note is to say that Chatsworth was a wonderful place. It is a lovely setting and the swimming is fantastic. Another site for wetlook. Surely something could be arranged

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]