minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 19:12:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16816.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Likewise with our sites!

Date: Mon 27/06/05 12:11:55 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Leon,

I get bogus emails apparently from jowc.net from time to time. It is not an indication that my system(s) are infected. It also does not mean anyone else will ever see such emails apparently from jowc. It does mean someone I have corresponded with has allowed their computer to become infected. In your case, all it means is that someone you've corresponded with has the virus on their computer. Noone but you is likely to ever get emails from "support@mostwet" or whatever.

I believe this worm/virus is nothing unusual in its technical design. Its only distinction is in the bait - the message you read, apparent sender, etc.. Email viruses can make themselves appear to come from any sending account. Like all email viruses/worms, this one scans the inbox/outbox on the infected computer for new target recipients, and sends itself to them. For each target email address it finds to send to, this virus invents a sender by substituting "admin@", "support@" or whatever in place of the recipient name. That way, the recipient is supposed to think that their ISP is sending them some important communication. It's just another tactic to trick you into opening an attachment which will infect your computer.

As with all viral emails, either known or suspected, the best thing you can do is simply delete it.

In reply to Message (16816.1) Angry Likewise with our sites!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Mon 27/06/05 03:16:23 GMT

I have been receiving many e-mail from admin@mostwet.com, webmaster@mostwet.com, acounts@mostwet.com!

None of these are from us!

Here are the valid e-mail addresses:

leon@mostwet.com

leon@leonmoomin.net

flaviu@wetrom.com

Do not open or reply to any other e-mail address claiming to be from mostwet, they are NOT!

leonmoomin Angry

In reply to Message (16816) Warning! E-Mail Caution

By Rod and Elizabeth - rod@wetkernwife.com us Sun 26/06/05 21:17:46 GMT

I just wanted to let everyone know about some kind of scam or e-mail problem that seems to be going around. I've personally gotten a few mails from odd e-mail addresses from our domain. I just wanted to let everyone know that there will never be a valid e-mail address from anyone but rod@ and elizabeth@ from the WetKernWife site. I've gotten some from admin@, system@, and webmaster@ from our domain and they have some kind of attachment. If anyone ever gets a mail from anyone but Elizabeth or myself, Rod, please don't open them, just delete them immediately.

Sorry for any problems.

Rod

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]